Nick Against the World (19 Viewers)

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
then Emma said it wasn't true and just made up.
Its no real secret why people don't take anything she said seriously.
Na she didnt say that at all. And I couldnt care about lack of respect towards me. Its annoying me because it will annoy Emma.

Anyways.

Swag yeah whatever. I have no desire to ever talk to you again, go away.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Look, does it even matter or not that people believe each other. If River passed away, I'm sorry for Claire and Emma. If she didn't pass away, I'm not having difficulties with that. So, swag, what is there to gain by acting as if they're liars? I agree with the fact that they have lied before, but you won't gain advantage by doing this either.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hey Seven, I really have nothing to gain. Just that if someone is willing to make outlandish claims and not back it up, I will call them to the carpet on it. It's in my nature. It's not about "gaining" anything anymore than dismissing an urban myth is gaining anything.

As for any lack of respect being bandied about, just look at who is spewing the vulgarities. That's all I ask.

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
Yep youre right. Next time Ill tell emma to back it up with some death scene shots for you.

You have earned what I call you for being a classless and ignorant jerk who thinks he knows everything even about something he couldnt possibly know about. Youre posting on a forum telling me and others about what happened. How the ****ing hell would you know about anything? You wouldnt? Oh yeah you analysed a reaction on a forum, my bad. Didnt realise you were monitoring myself and Emma at a time we werent even fucking posting. And even if we had been that still wouldnt count for jack shit. You simply have no case and no right to question. Nothing you take from a forum or from the internet or any other form about 2 people you dont know means or stands for anything. You are wasting my time and annoying me.

Go on analyse my reaction and tell me that is oh yet another tell tale sign that I made it all up. You should try logging off sometimes for **** sake if this is what you spend your time doing.

Forgive me for being annoyed. I really dont like fucktards who think they know it all to a degree they cant even realise their own mistakes. When something is personal it will annoy me and I will lose my composure and this is pretty fucking personal. So stop posting to me, looking at your name is enough to annoy me and I really dont want to be banned nor embarass myself and Emma.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Hey Seven, I really have nothing to gain. Just that if someone is willing to make outlandish claims and not back it up, I will call them to the carpet on it. It's in my nature. It's not about "gaining" anything anymore than dismissing an urban myth is gaining anything.
Dismissing an urban myth can have its relevance. Why would you continue doing this and risking to hurt, or at least annoy, other people when you could just as easily stop with this. No one says you have to believe them. There's just no need to attack them like this.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
Yep youre right. Next time Ill tell emma to back it up with some death scene shots for you.
If that was aimed at me, I never said Emma lied regarding this issue. But she has done so in the past. It's hardly relevant anyway. Because in all honesty, I don't think a lot of people around here care about what happend to River. That's not harsh, that's reality. We never knew and apparently will never know her. So if you would be telling lies about River, those lies wouldn't do you any good either. Unless you think it's great to fool an internet forum.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
...classless and ignorant jerk
... How the ****ing hell
...fucking
...logging off sometimes for **** sake
... I really dont like fucktards...
... this is pretty fucking personal
Claire, your prowess with the English language astounds me. I always lend the highest credibility and respect for anyone whose only retort consists of a crack addict with Tourette's syndrome who, out of an inability to make a coherent argument, has to result to swearing and personal insults to get their point across. Because otherwise, they have nothing to stand on by other merits.

One can only guess that this foul-spewing tirade is a bit of nostalgia for when your father took you into a dark closet and asked you to yelp these profanities to his pleasured approvals. :confused:

All I know is that you're making an airtight case for your own maturity here. I don't think you could dig any deeper with a steamshovel.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
P.S. MSN BATTLE ROYAL TONIGHT AT 7:30 PM EST
Sorry, too tired ala Milan on May 8th when your boys were "too tired to win the championship". I see you still are using that same old excuse, along with the refs favor Juve. You need new material old man (think Baltimore Colts). Note to Nick, Scudetti are not won in November. They are won in April and May. Those clubs that win with consistency late in the season - when EVERYBODY is starting to tire - win the titles.

Da crack o' yo ass.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think we're all doing this forum a disservice in making asses of ourselves. Claire isn't going to change my beliefs, and I'm not changing anyone else's here either. So what we're left with is an escalating level of personal attacks, which we can certainly both dish out -- but only serve as a pointless exercise.

So let's kill this subject once and for all, deal? Let's make peace -- or put me in your banned posters list, either way. It's time to move on to other subjects that matter...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
:wth: is goin on
Here's a quick recap for you, Rab:
* Vinman, Jeeks, Nick, et al, raised questions about some of Emma's statements
* Claire took it upon herself to defend Emma, and then took the doubts personally upon herself
* I made the mistake of supporting the same questions with my own experiences
* Claire took that as a personal attack on herself too, then started spouting insults at me
* I bit back but don't want to play this game anymore
* The surrealists moved in to change the subject

That pretty much sums it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)