Nick Against the World (26 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Conspiracy theorists indeed. Nick sleeps 10 minutes per night because he is awake thinking about how the Baltimore Colts had more penalties called against thme in 1972 than did the Buffalo Bills. King of the cockups.

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
Yeah Emma lets make up a funny joke about my best friend / most important person ever in my life dying so we can **** with some idiots on juventuz.

Jerks. What do you want? A copy of her death certificate so you can fuck it? Good thing her name is already so tarnished that this dosen't matter though I would like to let you all know that I think you are insenitive bastards. Emma only mentioned it in the first place because people kept mentioning her name and that was hardly nice. Yet from that the genius of juventuz can figure out some completely ridiculous shit. Never cease to amaze me. Bravo.

Also a good thing Im not one of those who crack under alittle strain or Id be crying outta here aka Nicole/Andy/Burke.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Personally, I would prefer to let thus subject die along with this whole charade.

But if someone is going to blatantly lie or fabricate stories for some kind of sick selfish thrill -- whether the current score of a Juve game or the alleged death of a former forum member -- they deserve nothing less than to be called on it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
Yeah thats right. Its a lie. Spot on Swag, well done.

Fuck you are an idiot.
Ahhh... But I can just merely aspire to the idiocy expected of those to believe the farce that's being spread around given the detailed facts, circumstances, and cast of characters.

It's unfortunate, but the only people who aren't subject to the idiocy insults flung around here are the instigators and perpetuators of the deceit. That much, I admit, is clever.

Dec 27, 2003
Look swag I talked about River with Claire for 3 hours. If she was bluffing then either she's a wicked actor or I am one of the gullible idiots. The second option might sound plausible, however I think both are false in this instance.

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
Oh I read that load of shit. Sure you can decide with certainty based on how some reluctantly told a forum about her friends death and refused to talk about it.

You have no idea how Emma or anyone took that, you have no right to even question or assume.

I will stop here because I will have nothing more to give than insult you in the most personal ways I can think of.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If I were to tell you people that from Friday to Sunday, I was in Florida because my Uncle, who happens to be my absolute favourite relative, nearly passed away this weekend because of a severe Epileptic attack, would anyone believe me?

Would I get the benefit of the doubt because I am (allegedly) a more liked and respected member here than Claire is, or would I be called a liar like Claire has been called.

Point is, why would Claire lie about something like this on a forum? To get attention? I would hope that there would be other, more civilized ways to do that.

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
Yep did it for attention even though both of us havent even talked about and tried to avoid the discussion. I didnt even post it and i wouldnt have because I expected exactly this.

Im done talking, I really dont care what anyone thinks and considering Rivers words for this forum and its people, I wouldnt waste your time worrying for her sake.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
Yep did it for attention even though both of us havent even talked about and tried to avoid the discussion. I didnt even post it and i wouldnt have because I expected exactly this.

Im done talking, I really dont care what anyone thinks and considering Rivers words for this forum and its people, I wouldnt waste your time worrying for her sake.
You do realize that I believe you, right?

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22,479
    She can only blame herself for this lack of respect towards anything she posts: She calls everyone idiot, moron and retard. She has told stories in the past and then Emma said it wasn't true and just made up.
    Its no real secret why people don't take anything she said seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)