Nick Against the World (96 Viewers)

Mar 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

You are the fool for making assumptions. I said "online" you descipable genious, not on this forum. That Urchin guy should read Libero's post.
Yeah I knew you didnt mean this forum. But if its online go ahead and point it out.

Kaisers friend of a friend of a friend who knew someone who knew someone who was at the disaster.
-In other words Kaiser has seen an old guy once who was there.

Andy who met Liverpool fans online who blame juve for it
-In other words your making this shit up! Or your talking about that american guy you met once.

I know some old guys that will tell you some fvcked up stories. I know online people who will tell you the secrets to everything.

None of these things enhance arguments.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,662
    ++ [ originally posted by Negative Creep ] ++

Yeah I knew you didnt mean this forum. But if its online go ahead and point it out.

Kaisers friend of a friend of a friend who knew someone who knew someone who was at the disaster.
    -In other words Kaiser has seen an old guy once who was there.
    WHy are you turning his story into something it is not?
    I think it was quite straightforward and simple: his Father's friend was affected by what he saw and was never the same again.
    HIS FATHER'S FRIEND.
    People go into deep shock after seeing a car accident..I assume being witness in an enclosed space where 39 people died and hundreds of more were injured can easily alter one's perception forever and affect them mentally. Whether some "old guy" or some "young guy."

STOP TRYING SO HARD CLAIRE...

You were such a happy-go-lucky Junkie :cheesy: SMILE

Mar 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

WHy are you turning his story into something it is not?
    I think it was quite straightforward and simple: his Father's friend was affected by what he saw and was never the same again.
    HIS FATHER'S FRIEND.
    People go into deep shock after seeing a car accident..I assume being witness in an enclosed space where 39 people died and hundreds of more were injured can easily alter one's perception forever and affect them mentally. Whether some "old guy" or some "young guy."

STOP TRYING SO HARD CLAIRE...

You were such a happy-go-lucky Junkie :cheesy: SMILE
    Indeed. But does that back up Kaisers opinion in any way? I dont really think it does. His view on the matter is still as worthless as everyone elses :D

Trying so hard? How? Why?
    Whats with all this random crap you say that never means anything. Yesterday it was something else. Jesus you talk so much shit its unbelievable. Infact thats all we have ever talked about, how much shit you talk :howler:

Maybe you should TRY HARDER...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Obviously you didn't because you asked "who."

Andy who met Liverpool fans online who blame juve for it
    -In other words your making this shit up! Or your talking about that american guy you met once.
    You see, there is this little place called "Xtratime" in which different fans come together to talk about football. In this little sanctuary you'll find Juventus and Liverpool fans, amoung others, who have different opinions on different subjects. One poster who makes posts on Xtratime, not on Juventuz, but reads the latter is named "The Urchin." He made some posts on Xtratime in which he thought Juventini were to blame for Heysel because "they started it." So I just wanted to highlight a section of Libero's post that discussed this issue, and I promptly said "thank you for clearing that up," basically being a compliment, no harm done. I really don't see why you get so mad at everything I post.

None of these things enhance arguments.
    This was not an arguement until you made it into one. What the hell is wrong with reading someone's memories on this subject? You really have a problem with differing opinions.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,665

Indeed. But does that back up Kaisers opinion in any way? I dont really think it does. His view on the matter is still as worthless as everyone elses :D
    Irrelevant if you ask me. He just mentioned he may be more connected or affected by it than the average 'joe' since he saw what kind of 'jolt' it had on a human being and someone he knew.

Trying so hard? How? Why?
    Whats with all this random crap you say that never means anything. Yesterday it was something else. Jesus you talk so much shit its unbelievable. Infact thats all we have ever talked about, how much shit you talk :howler:

Maybe you should TRY HARDER...
    Its not random crap Claire. Do things need to be spelled out for you all the time? Can't you read between the lines?
    i.e. Cross on Green. Slippery when wet. Don't do drugs!

You sometimes feel the need to create an argument out of nothing EVEN when people are just 'talking'..hence the trying too hard. You want every discussion to revolve around you..HENCE the trying too hard.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

You sometimes feel the need to create an argument out of nothing EVEN when people are just 'talking'..hence the trying too hard. You want every discussion to revolve around you..HENCE the trying too hard.
    Spot on Nicola.

Now let's hope the Roman thugs can pull a victory right out of your asses.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, it is clear that my client killed those 39 people, but he was only 70% at fault. Afterall, some of his murder victims threw missiles at him. Therefore, we ask you to return a verdict of Not Guilty.

:(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, it is clear that my client killed those 39 people, but he was only 70% at fault. Afterall, some of his murder victims threw missiles at him. Therefore, we ask you to return a verdict of Not Guilty.

:(
    :LOL: I know it's wrong to laugh but that was great. That would be one laughable closing arguement.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I hate the ACC, Big East, Big 12, SEC, Patriot League, and everything else besides the Big Ten and Ivy League.

That's why Illinois' going to win the title this year.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Not too sure how it relates to the upcoming INTER-MILAN match up but then again you were never the SHARPEST tool in the shit assmunch....

If that is what you want to play....Stick this in your diarrehea filled mouth ass lick

p.s. Fliakis was right about you
    i couldnt care less about what you'd think or what anyone else would think about me in this forums,so stick it up yours you midget!!!

PS:blandie was right about you.

Dec 27, 2003
    Creep, you are officially full of shit.

You told Andy his opinion on the matter was irrelevant because he wasn’t born and lives on another continent. That is already debatable. By that logic, 90% of the British weren't born in WW 2 and their persistent hate for "ze Germans" is unjustified, all the more since the latter not only were made accounatble for their crimes but have also given up their old ways. Regardless : I was born, I am Italian, I know ppl who were directly affected, I live in Brussels and I certainly don’t need you to tell me if my take qualifies as relevant.

No one is claiming that Juve fans were all angels, just like no one thinks all scoucers were scum. As for who says the Juve fans were as guilty : many English I've talked to about the matter do. Part of your media do. Kenny Dalglish implied it. Nevermind the fact that the hooligans had already been breaking windows and causing trouble all afternoon, only needing an excuse to launch an attack. This is not an unusual reaction on your behalf : I've heard the same argument ("they started the shit") being used regarding the WC 98 riots in Marseille or Euro 2000 in Charleroi. It's either that or the fact that the local police is incapable of dealing with your thugs. It’s never you and clearly you would have your nuts set to fire rather than simply say "we are sorry".

The only thing the hooligans couldn't predict is that the wall would collapse. The Juve fans invaded the pitch AFTER the wall had collapsed, some in an attempt to save their lives and others because they wanted to take immediate revenge on the Pool fans. The pistol turned out to be a starting pistol. But why am I even trying to argue constructively with you : you’re gonna come back with the usual crap and crass direspect for anyone and anything. You deserve as much contempt as the Belgian state does for the mockery of a trial that was made on this tragedy.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Creep, you are officially full of shit.
    In this instance... Look whos talking... Keeep selling your biased bullshit unresearched propaganda , Libero

By that logic, 90% of the British weren't born in WW 2 and their persistent hate for "ze Germans" is unjustified, all the more since the latter not only were made accounatble for their crimes but have also given up their old ways.
    Where this comes in, I have no idea... But you should do some looking into that... The english do not hate the germans... we have a certain line that runs with our sense of humour towards them but we do not hate them... we infact have very good relations with them... including a massive expat community and the fact it is one of the most popular weekend destinations for english people...
    Yes we Joke about the germans... But really we respect and like them in the most part

Yes, We hate the french... but not the germans

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Andy... How is it, that you essentially call me an idiot for suggesting inter will win the cl.. and tell me how they wont beat milan... then precede to say they will beat milan in another thread ??

Burke.. jus out of interest... Which station were you held at?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)