Nick Against the World (44 Viewers)

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
CORONA was big in the early-mid 90's in the U.S. I'm surprised it never hit Europe...anyways its a very very light beer which is why the lime is inserted....it is light on flavor and hops and it has a mild bitterness as a result..which is why the lime is inserted in the first place.
Much like Bavaria (Brazil) and Sol (another MexiCAN beer) it has a taste one can get tired of really fast.

I always had a taste for Canadian Brew which packs a better punch than our Coors, Bud, etc.
Yeah pretty much...Corona is one of those clear bottle, light beers. If I were to put a lime in my beer, Id much rather it be a Sleeman Silver Creek...EXCELLENT beer especialy for the price.

Nic, have you ever tried Kokanee... one of my favorite Candian beers along with the silver creek.

As for US beer, I must say there is one(and only one which) which really is quite pleasing; MGD(Miller Genuine Draft), it has good spice to it.

As for overseas, I must say that Carlsberg has got to be one of the best beers world wide.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

We're Better Than You Association.

An association set up by IncuboRossonero, for the people that came to this thread and made a "distinct" contribution. If I remember correctly Shadowfax, Hydde, Fabiana, Sergio, and Pado were all in that group.

Not really sure why that group was established.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not a very good match by Milan today. They could not really take a grasp of the match and play the football they're expected to play, however the pitch in Bergamo was absolutely horrendous. Not sure why there was so much stoppage time in the second half, but Milan took advantage and Pirlo scored a nice volley.

More evidence that Pirlo is Milan's most important player.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

An association set up by IncuboRossonero, for the people that came to this thread and made a "distinct" contribution. If I remember correctly Shadowfax, Hydde, Fabiana, Sergio, and Pado were all in that group.

lol

sounds sensible.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
The only American Beer that I would drink is Blue Star, a wheat beer out of Northern California. The rest is urine, IMO.

Incredible that Cassano and Montella were not sent off for their fvking antics. Cufre', Totti and Zebina should also have seen the early shower. Roma's players were disgraceful and their fans were true Romans, left to wallow in their own shit like the pigs they are. Throwing bottles on the field and making racists chants to our black players. Sure, Rome is the center of the universe, too bad it has not evolved since the fall of the empire. Romans are indeed the scum of Italy.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
The only American Beer that I would drink is Blue Star, a wheat beer out of Northern California. The rest is urine, IMO.

Incredible that Cassano and Montella were not sent off for their fvking antics. Cufre', Totti and Zebina should also have seen the early shower. Roma's players were disgraceful and their fans were true Romans, left to wallow in their own shit like the pigs they are. Throwing bottles on the field and making racists chants to our black players. Sure, Rome is the center of the universe, too bad it has not evolved since the fall of the empire. Romans are indeed the scum of Italy.
:LOL: I havne't laughed at an offensive joke in a while...

--- laughs, but slaps Pado on the hand (the hand that isn't busy at "it" of course) :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

You weren't here when that started? :eek: (In other words, has it really been that long?!!)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

he's explaining to turdface what it is..!! so, he was here when it started.. ;)
I obviously read his explanation post because I quoted it. The part in bold lead my question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)