Nick Against the World (67 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
do u think Tom's departure has anything to od with..??!! o_O
Hmmmm... maybe
I know for sure that blandest's threads would have closed a lot sooner with Tom around. He was cold, but never hesitated to close a thread.

I don't think that he would have closed this thread though. He would get attacked by the regulars here, and the fact that he doesn't get a long with Nick would have made his choice more contraversial. Anyhow, this thread isn't half as "special" as it was before. Serge isn't around much, most of the chips on Nick's shoulder have already fallen, and the "opposition" to the thread don't really bother or aren't around.

This place is now reminiscent of the old "The Hangout" thread, except that Pado's wanking theme is a constant reminder that the thread isn't completely dead.

BTW, too many non-regulars here too. Don't know if that's a product or a cause of the change though.

EDIT: I really went quite far brainstorming...

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Hmmmm... maybe
I know for sure that blandest's threads would have closed a lot sooner with Tom around. He was cold, but never hesitated to close a thread.

I don't think that he would have closed this thread though. He would get attacked by the regulars here, and the fact that he doesn't get a long with Nick would have made his choice more contraversial. Anyhow, this thread isn't half as "special" as it was before. Serge isn't around much, most of the chips on Nick's shoulder have already fallen, and the "opposition" to the thread don't really bother or aren't around.

This place is now reminiscent of the old "The Hangout" thread, except that Pado's wanking theme is a constant reminder that the thread isn't completely dead.

BTW, too many non-regulars here too. Don't know if that's a product or a cause of the change though.

EDIT: I really went quite far brainstorming...
yeah, I think u did.. :undecide:

anyhow, good analysis..

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

An association set up by IncuboRossonero, for the people that came to this thread and made a "distinct" contribution. If I remember correctly Shadowfax, Hydde, Fabiana, Sergio, and Pado were all in that group.

Not really sure why that group was established.
actually i think it was serge who started it. and i was in it too. and you wonder why i think im better than burke :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Well, as some of you may or may not know, a certain number of posters here on this forum were branded as Elitist.

To commemorate that comment, we have formed the W.B.T.Y.A., or "The We're Better Than You Association".

The following charter members are as follows, and they can never, under any circumstance be removed from this club.

I call them "4 Ginnys and a Brit"

Andre 3000 AKA Sergio AKA "Where the fukk did he disappear to now?" - Chairman of the Board.
IncuboRossonero AKA Nick AKA Someone ban his ass already- President
Shadowfax AKA Paul AKA "You get as nervous as a ten year old girl at an 'NSYNC concert whenver he quotes your post"- Chief Financial Officer :D
Padovano AKA Robert AKA Ambulance Chaser- Consigliere
Vinman AKA Vinny AKA "Truth hurts, doesn't it?"- Security Advisor

However, we can't do this alone, and the following are our Lieutenants:

Fabiana AKA Miss Venezuela (oops, sorry)- Public Relations. Beauty and Brains are a rare package, and she's one of us.

Hydde AKA Arturo AKA Drinking Buddy- Department of Alcohol and Tobacco. Our connection to the Finest cuban cigars and Jamaican Rum cannot be overlooked.

Graham AKA Gray AKA "I have a 1st class ticket to Heaven, how about you?" - Spiritual Advisor and Liason to the "Commoners" :D

Kiko AKA Ummm........ He's a Montreal Canadiens fan, and that goes a llllloooonnnnnnngggggg way with me & Nick. You'll be required to post more, however, if you want to stay.

Martin AKA "El Presidente" AKA "I have a serious Giuly fetish"- Chief Benefactor. That, and he can ban us in a moment's notice, so he HAS to be in the club :)

Vilhelmas AKA Fli AKA "President of the Lilliana Fan Club"- Eastern European Delegate, cheif supplier of our Caviar, and he is our "Mr. Wolf" from Pulp Fiction. He gets things done.

Ian AKA White Bob Marley AKA Dimebag AKA "No, Nick, You're Self Serving, "No, Ian, YOU'RE Self-Serving"- Metaphysical Guru #1) He had my back when the shit hit the fan with me and Ancelotti, and #2) He's my friend, so that overrules everything else.

Kaiser Franco AKA Well, Kaiser Franco, I guess.- Love him or hate him, agree or disagree with him, you have to admit, You most definitely come out of your conversation the better and more knowledgable for it

The following are under consideration for inclusion.

Mac/Mrs. Mac- Depending on who wins the holy war going on between the multiple personalities in his head. We're rooting for the Mrs. :D

Majed- We could use a delegate of Arab descent. Oh yeah, he knows his shit too.

Nina- She's nice to me, so who cares how she treats everyone else :D

Denco- Yes, I'm pretty sure he hates me. However, he's smarter than a whip in the hands of an experienced domanatrix, and I know, that Deep (Really Deep) inside, he has a sense of humor that cna be appreciated

Thank you for your support.

I would also like to suggest that the people who are included in this club add the following to their signature

"Proud member of the W.B.T.Y.A."

So there you have it.

4 Score and about 550 pages ago.......................................................

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I remember when I first started posting in this thread, I wondered what all the commotion was about. The WBTYA was in full force, and they did not give me the time of day.

Then Sergio and I played some Fifa online and schooled everyone.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Here is some news that will ruin Andy's day (and some others here in the USA) :

I heard a rumor this weekend, for the second time, that the FIGC, or SKY , or whoever negotiates contracts to show Serie A in the USA with GolTV wants 4 TIMES THE AMOUNT in the next contract !!

GolTV's contract is up at the end of the season to show Serie A, and I hear that they wont pay that inflated amount.

Now what do we do ???

Soccerstreams anyone ????:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)