Nick Against the World (17 Viewers)

River

Jun 15, 2004
I always think the people that brag about drinking etc dont actually be big drinkers. I mean its hardly somerthing to be happy about is it :)

River

Jun 15, 2004
That has nothing at all to do with what i posted :)

I meant Fliakis' one month drinking binge, and his location as i drink and smoke. I mean no one really drinks for a month, and who in an online forum cares if he drinks or smokes?:D

Nothing against Fli, just using him as an example:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
common Nick, you have to agree that most players in the world CAN NOT get a clean shot given his position and the quick angled rebound (specially under the rainy conditions). The only players who can can probibly can score from there are Trez, RVN, and Romario... barely...

If you wanna bash DP, bash him for his bad passes and his slow dribbles (losing the ball too much).
but then again, it's only fair to bash the players who played just as poorly like Vieri and Corradi. Vieri had a dozen headers over the 3 games and they all went over the ball. Corradi was a useless too.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,778
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    common Nick, you have to agree that most players in the world CAN NOT get a clean shot given his position and the quick angled rebound (specially under the rainy conditions). The only players who can can probibly can score from there are Trez, RVN, and Romario... barely...

If you wanna bash DP, bash him for his bad passes and his slow dribbles (losing the ball too much).
    but then again, it's only fair to bash the players who played just as poorly like Vieri and Corradi. Vieri had a dozen headers over the 3 games and they all went over the ball. Corradi was a useless too.
    I don't want to see that sack of sh*t wearing the Azzurri shirt again...how many Damn chances must he get...he DOES NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
    He just takes up space for other players: OUT!

Del Piero ratings:

Gazzettta: 5
    Corriere: 4
    Corriere della Sera: 4
    Il Giornale: 4

- Imagine if a win would have let us through...he did sweet fvck all as usual. If Lippi will insist on bringing him...STAY THE F*CK home Lippi.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Let me tell you something about expectations ... I don't expect men to grab my behind in a club; I don't expect men to grab my hand and try to pull me on the dance floor when I kindly say no thanks, not interested; I don't expect to be followed all night long; I don't expect to hear comments when they think I don't understand that make me go visit the bathroom and look in the mirror to see if there is something like easy or s*ut written on my forhead! Yet it happens.
    Sorry to reply late to this, but Nina, not ALL Italian men are like this....OK, maybe I'm the only one who's not !!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I don't want to see that sack of sh*t wearing the Azzurri shirt again...how many Damn chances must he get...he DOES NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
    He just takes up space for other players: OUT!

Del Piero ratings:

Gazzettta: 5
    Corriere: 4
    Corriere della Sera: 4
    Il Giornale: 4

- Imagine if a win would have let us through...he did sweet fvck all as usual. If Lippi will insist on bringing him...STAY THE F*CK home Lippi.
    Needless to say, but even DP's miss didnt cost us the tournament, everything else, including 2 other dishonest teams did !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)