Nick Against the World (25 Viewers)

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,781
    At 21 he scored 2 of Italy's 3 goals and set up/forced the other and was a constant threat when he touched the ball. He has the touch of a phenom (lascia perdere la mezzatacca Rooney: nevermind the butcher Rooney) and the heart of a lion. At Italia 90 a young 23 year old phenom nicknamed "Il Divino Codino" gave Italy a slice of its future...At Euro 2004 the future of Italy: a 21 year old kid from Bari played through injury and nevergave up and re-ignited this vision of a hopeful future for Italian football which we saw in 1990.

GRAZIE ANTONIO

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,785
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    I read that he might be out for two months? What happened to him?
    He was playing with a strain and then it got worse on the play when he scored.

I found this interesting coming from the captain:

"We are stunned, we are angry, I believe in their good faith, but a 2-2 tie between Sweden and Denmark is strange, two teams that never had 2 goals scored against them.", adds Fabio Cannavaro with regards to the tie between Sweden and Denmark.

http://www.figc.it/english/primo_piano_01/primo_piano_01.htm

COME ON FABIO...We lost it ..they didn't take anything away from us.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    That's right River.

"My name is Frankie Stunod, I molest children and steal from my mother. Oh yeah, I also agree that there has been nothing fishy in Euro 2004."

RESPECT!!!

Haha Incubo

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,789
    NOW I ASK YOU:

- What is worse: not losing a match..getting 5 points and not making the next round because of one goal and a deadlock OR

- Losing to a team that in their last appearance in a MAJOR tournament did not score a goal??!!!

DOWN WITH THE FRENCH FRIES

LONG LIVE THE SOUVLAKI!!!!!!!!!

MAUAUAUAUUAUAUAUUAUAUAUUAUAUAUAUAUAUUAUA

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,791
    AHHAHAH

NOT AT ALL

France did sweet fvck all in 02 and kept the tradition.

England...PLEASE: They laugh at us...meanwhile year after year its the same bullshit story: MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING. Congrats you made it past the round with more losses than ITALY only to fall ...HOW PREDICTABLE.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,793
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    Did i ask the forum a question about Italy or England?

82? Bah. Lets face it we're both a couple of stupid losers.
    I edited my post. I realized your point before you said it.

And no River...doesn't make me feel better but just angry because I didn't put a wager on the game like I wanted to

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    England...PLEASE: They laugh at us...meanwhile year after year its the same bullshit story: MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING. Congrats you made it past the round with more losses than ITALY only to fall ...HOW PREDICTABLE.
    looks like youve bought the bullshit people spread around here.

Either that or you other europeans actually think England do do these things.

England havent laughed at Italy as long as i can remember. In the world cup there was alot of sympathy for how italy had went out. Just the same with this Euro.

No one here has 'laughed' or 'mocked' (as some people have said) anything about Italys performance/elimination. The Totti incident didnt even get any coverage hardly.

Dont believe what others tell you. Especially when its about Britian.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    NOW I ASK YOU:

- What is worse: not losing a match..getting 5 points and not making the next round because of one goal and a deadlock OR

- Losing to a team that in their last appearance in a MAJOR tournament did not score a goal??!!!

DOWN WITH THE FRENCH FRIES

LONG LIVE THE SOUVLAKI!!!!!!!!!

MAUAUAUAUUAUAUAUUAUAUAUUAUAUAUAUAUAUUAUA
    :heart:

Im glad the French are out

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,798
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    nick, what's insomnia like? ffs, its almost a week since i had a good sleep. when i go to bed it takes me 2-3 hours to fall asleep. that's annoooooying. :(
    Its hell Fliakis...

It started when I moved here and went out partying in NY the night before I left..then straight to airport hung over..couldn't sleep on the plane due to headache, etc. Got to Rome..another 16 hours to settle in, etc. By the time I went to bed my system was so screwed up I couldn't sleep. Ever since I have slept in two-three hour stints...
    Try: Hot shower then sleeping.
    Some wine then sleeping.
    Doing work/homework up late then you might get tired.
    Some people take sleeping pills but its not my thing.

P.S. Don't be pissed Greece went through...not all Greeks are like your GF Lillianna :cheesy:

-River: England's anti-Berlusconi rants (Economist, etc) and anti-Serie A rants are infamous..

River

Jun 15, 2004
    i didnt know you meant politics.

And dont be so sure about anti-serie a rants. true there are some. but nothing bigger than anti-french rants, ant-spanish rants, anti-anything rants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)