Nick Against the World (149 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Ok so I got off to a bad start on this forum partly because I did come out attacking a-la Gattuso style (think May 28th, 2003). But I digress. From now on..peace...only positive criticism and I promise to behave and be respectful so long as you all do the same. I have met some interesting and friendly Juventini thus far and some not so friendly.
This is a little known fact which is actually very important and very well known among Interisti.

We all know that Juve is Italy's Team and FACE THE FACTS Milan is the Italian team in Europe...Juve just can't hack it beyond Italy and Milan in Italy vice-versa. I mean the way we can't compare Juve's scudetto's to MIlan we can't compare Milan's 6 titles to Juve's 2: one by PK and the other in the most controversial soccer game in history.
However, We all know that both Juve and Inter claim to have never been in Serie B. I admit my team was a sad bunch of players pre-Berlusconi and POST-Rivera...what can you do.
BUT, the little known FACT OF THE DAY is that in fact JUVE was relegated to Serie B but because of outside circumstances they were brought back up:
In 1913 Juve was dead last in Serie A and was supposed to relegated to Serie B. The next season as the war was waging and the sport's popularity was in decline they decided to bring Juve back up for 'special circumstance' despite finishing dead last in the "Girone". This decision was debated for years as Juve never actually played in Serie B but did finish dead last in A and a schedule was actually printed out with Juve in B.

This fact of the week was brought to you by your Pimp-in-the-box and most FILL IN THE BLANK member of Juventuz.com INCUBOROSSONERO :fero:
Stay tuned for more Milan-Juve facts...the box is aplenty

EVIDENCE: Newspaper clippings from ASK THE EDITOR in the Gazzetta dello Sport from March 1995. The archive team at the Gazzetta did their research. I can scan it but I'm not sure how many of you read Italian.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
Yeah I knew that...... and the refrees didnt have anything to do with that it was the FA.
BTW you are not the most hated member, you are the most contriversial member...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yes, we finished dead last. And yes the league was expanded thus we were never relegated. I never heard it was because of the "special circumstances" you refer to. I don't think anyone else is going to find it very credible without some evidence to back it up either.

Sep 28, 2002
i wouldn't care even if juve did play in serie b. damn, that was 90 years ago. even my grandmother wasn't born then. though if sensi knew this it would be interesting to hear his points of view.

nice to see that are trying to be a part of this community and stop talking shit. and stop biatching about that "most hated member of juventuz". it takes a lot more than did take this honour from walu_ex.

cheers

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Fliakis...is that to say that all the Scudetto's Juve won all those years ago shouldn't count and they should not celebrate them?? Come on...put your rage aside

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Fliakis...is that to say that all the Scudetto's Juve won all those years ago shouldn't count and they should not celebrate them?? Come on...put your rage aside
    scudettos is a different thing my ... erm.. friend?

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Ok so I got off to a bad start on this forum partly because I did come out attacking a-la Gattuso style (think May 28th, 2003).
    :LOL: Please! Gattuso is a wise and honourable footballer. You are niether of these things. I think he'd be offended that you compare yourself to him...

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Rickenbacker....you speak so highly in your posts and try to be the voice of reason but why are you taking personal shots now? Who is the hypocrit now? Why don't you just RESPOND to the post instead of dancing around the issue. If you have nothing to talk about regarding the thread then don't. I'm sick of hearing your whiniing..... FRANKLY!

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Good comeback though I already dealt with that in my intro...maybe you can read in a calm manner and you would have seen that it was dealt with.
    Also don't be so sure..that Cannavaro goal a few years back and the "confusion in the box" excuse was never fully explained. Anyways, some teams fix matches (or used to) others feed players steriods like Penne al'arrabiata..what can you do ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Oh do come on, the team with the most penalties for and least against (last season), whose president is the president of the FIGC and whose owner is the most powerful man in Italy as well as the Italian Prime Minister is... [enter name here]

Also, you think Milan players dont take anything??? Really? And all the substances Juve players took are legal.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    Same way you claim Juve was never found guilty of match fixing Milan was never found guilty of doping. Besides, this is just your shot in the dark. And if Berlusca was going to use his muscle I don't think it would be by winning a CL title by PK. Dude..your all smoke no fire.
    By the way, all the Juve substances were legal? So I guess Davids got suspended for using a LEGAL SUBSTANCE. Come on...make sense.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Davids got suspended the same way as Stam, Blasi, Kallon... they could have accidentally taken the substances. I really doubt that the players are stupid enough to take such substances in Italy which has the tightes anti doping policy, and also that players like Stam and Davids, who have no need for steroids, would take them.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    Maybe but Juve has been "smelling bad" and linked once too often with banned substances. Del Piero and the Creatin incident in Italy...Vialli's issues. Davids. And accusations (ok forget the crackpot Sensi) but from Zehman was it? Or maybe Ericsson..I forget. Anyhow, something is up in the same way that something is up with Silvio and the bribes...doesn't sit right.
    By the way, if there is one thing we can't disagree on its the PM and Galliani..Galliani's biggest supporter as Pres. is Moggi. Known fact. we both get burned on this issue.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    It is when mixed with anabolic roids and no explanation for the development of mass in 6 months.....it was quite the scandal here. Forgive me..details are long forgotten.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    A little comment on point, from some Juve people :)

===

There is some truth, but what the guy writes is not entirely true.

First of all, there wasn't a Serie A or B until 1929-30. Before that, there were several regional divisions.

Second of all, WWI didn't start until July 1914 and Italy joined the conflict in May 1915, so there weren't any "politics" or "powers that be" involved in the Italian football world.

At the time, 1912-13, Juve was in the "Girone eliminatorio piemontese" together with Pro Vercelli, Casale, Torino, Piemonte and Novara, all Piedmontese teams. The season lasted 10 matches and Juve was dead last. Juve was supposed to go to second division, but instead joined the "Girone lombardo" in 1913-14 who needed one team to make it even-numbered. But this division wasn't made entirely of teams from Lombardy because Novara was there too (the other teams were Inter, Milan, U.S. Milanese, Nazionale Lombardia, Libertas Milano, Como and A.C. Milanese). So Juve made a move similar to what Miami, Boston College and Virginia Tech did by moving from the Big East to the ACC.

BTW, one can argue that Inter didn't really exist from 1928 til 1945 because there was no team under that name ;-)

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Bottom line: They finished dead last and were not relegated. Regardless of Inter's non-existence..they were NEVER in a position to relegate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)