Nick Against the World (93 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
dida is the worst keeper ever. he scores 2-3 own goals every time i use milan in pro evolution
As if Buffon has a similar scoring prowess... :D

Gilardino who ??:tdown:
Seriously. I like the guy. But I was watching the match yesterday, and at the 60 minute mark I'm thinking, "Hey -- where's Gilardino? I thought he was supposed to start?" It all made sense after the match when I caught video of him test driving BMW's at a Manchester car dealer while wearing his kit.

Now that I have a toddler that will be 2 years old tomorrow, I get to see my fair share of Sesame Street every morning....can someone shed some light on the fact that Kermit the Frog is no longer on the show ??

He was on all the time when I used to watch as a child

Martin, do you have some inside info on this ??:D
As The Pado said, it's a contract dispute. Last I heard, Kermit's agent wanted 10% gross on DVD sales plus a bigger dressing room.

is it true that baros converted to islam???
Not only that, I heard he turned in his Dell Inspiron/WinXP for a MacBook.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
well 1. they lost 7-1 in european competition, 2. the crowd started throwing beer cans at their players, 3. boninsegna faked a beer can injury 4. went crying to fifa for a rematch which saw them advance to the next round but thank god for cruijff
I am assuming that it was Inter's fans who threw the the cans, then why do Inter get a rematch if their fans misbehave? And if Munchen's fans threw the cans, then why? They are winning 7-1 ffs!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I am assuming that it was Inter's fans who threw the the cans, then why do Inter get a rematch if their fans misbehave? And if Munchen's fans threw the cans, then why? They are winning 7-1 ffs!
since it happened in germany gladbach bore resposability

Very immature...

It can't be explained with anything except racism. Even if Mbia smelled bad, he could tell him in a civilized way.

For those who don't know what we're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbY2cLbEl7A&mode=related&search=

your link only tells half the story check it out here

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Once again there were gunshots outside my apartment. I was sitting infront of my window when I heard 3 gunshots right outside, but they sounded like a bb gun, so I looked outside and I saw a guy run past my window really fast, so I quickly moved away from the window. I went and told my roommate and then I went to the front door. I open the door and there's mad commotion; people running up the stairs with distraught looks on their faces. Then there were 4 more shots and then this injured guy is carried in by his friends. My friend was out there, just a few yards away cleaning his car, he got the fuck out of there.

:scared:

For those of you that don't remember, last year around the same time, there was a big fight outside my apartment complex. About 150 people were out there watching it. My cousin was here incidently, and he had a camera, so him, my roommates, and I went out there. All of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere; yells something and fires a gun up in the air *pop* *pop* *pop*...

PANDEMONIUM PEOPLE!!

Everybody was running for their lives. One of my roommates ducked behind a car, I ran back inside along with the 150 others :D Oh and my cousin has it on video :)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Once again there were gunshots outside my apartment. I was sitting infront of my window when I heard 3 gunshots right outside, but they sounded like a bb gun, so I looked outside and I saw a guy run past my window really fast, so I quickly moved away from the window. I went and told my roommate and then I went to the front door. I open the door and there's mad commotion; people running up the stairs with distraught looks on their faces. Then there were 4 more shots and then this injured guy is carried in by his friends. My friend was out there, just a few yards away cleaning his car, he got the fuck out of there.

For those of you that don't remember, last year around the same time, there was a big fight outside my apartment complex. About 150 people were out there watching it. My cousin was here incidently, and he had a camera, so him, my roommates, and I went out there. All of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere; yells something and fires a gun up in the air *pop* *pop* *pop*...

PANDEMONIUM PEOPLE!!

Everybody was running for their lives. One of my roommates ducked behind a car, I ran back inside along with the 150 others :D Oh and my cousin has it on video :)
i do an interesting sideline in selling kevlar vests, you interested?:eyebrows: oh and just a wee tip, when someone is shooting a gun.....its maybe not the best idea to stick your fookin head out the window. thats a sure fire way to lose an eye sonny-jim

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i am confused

http://juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21302

this thread was closed for spamming, as i assume it was, however, what exactly was being advertised by the spammer? :confused:

in the context he used, it establishes the sites as unhelpful, and the language thing was just an additional help "for those who want it"

has spam gone soft?
I think I was just in a pissy mood. For one, the guy deserved to be banned for posting about travel to Spain on a Juventus site. But while it was clearly not an overt case of spamming, I can't tell you how many times people sign up with Chinese e-mail accounts and make their first and only post here to open a thread on an irrelevant topic with offsite links to a family of Web sites.

If the person is for real, they'll come back and explain themselves. Until then, I say that boy is guilty until proven innocent.

Once again there were gunshots outside my apartment.
Man, be careful. I used to live in this lower middle class black neighborhood on the border of Berkeley and Oakland where shootings took place all the time in front of the liquor store across the street. One time I was walking through the neighborhood in the dark and stumbled across a guy on the sidewalk openly firing shots towards the front of the liquor store. It was so brazen, my first reaction was literally, "What is this idiot doing, firing a gun down the sidewalk in the middle of the street here." My immediate second reaction was, "Oh shit! This guy is firing live ammunition in front of my face! Time to non-chalantly duck behind this parked car and act natural."

i got sharks season tickets

my story is better.
Not nearly as good as when I saw the Sharks play in the SF Cow Palace, home of the gun show.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

PANDEMONIUM PEOPLE!!

where do you live again ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)