Nick Against the World (157 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

:disagree: tbh i was rather dissapointed by this,with all the recommendations i bought bottle the other day and i have to say there are much better beers available including budvar and andechs

:heart::thumbs: now you are talking jack

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Yeah, but you like Amstel :D.
that si more a reflection on the poor quality of beer in scotland tbh, however i have only ever bought amstel on holiday and when it is damn hot any beer tastes good. i mostly buy budvar at the moment and damn i love the stuff

Apr 12, 2004
Look me and Andrew up.

But in any case, I feel like Cesspool Wormtown came in here and put its fat stomach on my own belly and called me into a meat truck until I stated that I loved everything about myself.

Cesspool Wormtown and I are getting married later this year.

Meet Mrs Wormtown.............ME!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
:wth:

A giant hole appeared out of nowhere in Guatemala City on Friday morning, eating up houses , trees and a road. Three people have been reported missing. The hole is an estimated 100 meters (300 feet) deep but its true depth is hard to estimate due to its evolving nature. A thousand residents have been evacuated from the area. It is currently unclear what caused the hole to appear.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

A giant hole appeared out of nowhere in Guatemala City on Friday morning, eating up houses , trees and a road. Three people have been reported missing. The hole is an estimated 100 meters (300 feet) deep but its true depth is hard to estimate due to its evolving nature. A thousand residents have been evacuated from the area. It is currently unclear what caused the hole to appear.

That is awesome. But it was probably just caused by a weakness in the land... or horny aliens.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

damn i didnt realise my ex was going on holiday.........

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Great... Juve's new stadium. :rolleyes:

Jul 23, 2006

WTF!WTF!WTF!
this has got to be the most bizzare thing i've seen/read about since a looooong time

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OK, I've been away for a few days. Apparently, here's what I missed:

* Andy and Jack mercilessly slaughtering dead horses over varying degrees of presumed Barca-ness
* The fat stomach poetry jam

:lazy:

Glad to see I have not missed anything...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
OK, I've been away for a few days. Apparently, here's what I missed:

* Andy and Jack mercilessly slaughtering dead horses over varying degrees of presumed Barca-ness
* The fat stomach poetry jam

:lazy:

Glad to see I have not missed anything...
I'm not going to sit there while people label me a Barcelona fan. People can call me an imbecile etc, but this Barca nonsense just crosses the line.

Greg, do not question the Fat Stomach, just join in.
:agree: You have got to love fat stomachs laying on those you love. I wish I could lay mine on you right now, Pado.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andries, I just experianced the thought of actually meeting you, and I must say that would be pretty cool. Considering our past and our labels as "enemies," it would be interesting to discuss matters offline. As would meeting several people on this forum. But perhaps this is the Stella Artois talking.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andries, I just experianced the thought of actually meeting you, and I must say that would be pretty cool. Considering our past and our labels as "enemies," it would be interesting to discuss matters offline. As would meeting several people on this forum. But perhaps this is the Stella Artois talking.
Hey, I only have one enemy. And that's big old Lou.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)