Nick Against the World (99 Viewers)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
I am sick and depressed........the Zlatan's thread is closed, I have 3 points more to reach my 100 rep points and here i go boasting about how my dick is humongous and stuff........
Wtf is wrong with me? I puked the whole night yesterday and the hangover is still screwing me up.
Someone make me laugh please and i will either rep him or give him some points. Will be hanging around here. Too dizzy to be switching between threads anymore

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
IlDivinCodino said:
I am sick and depressed........the Zlatan's thread is closed, I have 3 points more to reach my 100 rep points and here i go boasting about how my dick is humongous and stuff........
Wtf is wrong with me? I puked the whole night yesterday and the hangover is still screwing me up.
Someone make me laugh please and i will either rep him or give him some points. Will be hanging around here. Too dizzy to be switching between threads anymore

Vcash is not an issue,Burke & i have a great vcash scheme is progress.

Burke,you have'nt been pulling your weight lately.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Byrone said:
Vcash is not an issue,Burke & i have a great vcash scheme is progress.

Burke,you have'nt been pulling your weight lately.
what?
i'd like to be a part of it if yall dont mind :p

then i wouldnt even contemplate on whether to change my nicks to Chimp Chumps, Donnie Darko or Willy Whitey :toast:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mikhail said:
AFAIK, that's right.

Half of those threads are harmless pictures - the kind we don't allow because certain people have shown absolutely no self-control in what pictures they post.

The other half is not acceptable, but you'll note that Scorpio is banned for 31 days for his part in that little fight (deleted his patently offensive avatar) and Menemeth has been warned too.

You'll also notice the mention of zero tolerance towards future political threads by Jeeks at the end of one of those threads
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1123634&postcount=142

I'm sure you hadn't seen it. You might, however, have noticed that every other political thread is padlocked, and considered that the mods were taking notice.
Why was his avatar offensive??

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
Casual Friday has become casual everyday. Long live dressing like a man of style. At least this is something they still get in much of Italy, despite the enroachment of the expensive jeans culture.

Yes!!!

I said 10 years ago that Casual Friday was the destruction of American business, society and that poor excuse for culture we have going on here.

I, like my boy Swag, refuse to be sucked into this enforced degradation. If it's Monday thru Friday, you'll find me in suit and tie, and no, I don't ever take the jacket off, even in this blistering heat wave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)