Nick Against the World (67 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Enron said:
They could confuse him for Dr. Juve but he should be safe as long as he doesn't call anyone a chimp chump.

i was going through that thread last week & that dr juve is such a fookin retard.

What was up with the deer humping the dog anyway?:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Enron said:
I didn't mean to be a jerk Rob, I guess its just that the Scientologists down stairs have got me all riled up and I took it out on you. Sorry mate. :)
dude i aint ever though of you as a jerk, no need to appologise to me, you still a neg rep man by the way i forget?

ßömßärdîër said:
Doubt it, you should just go for it.
sure thing i will do, how about donating 1k to cover my costs:D

Aug 4, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Pado:

You may be interested to know that here at the insurance office we look up clients using a five letter code.

The five letters are the first three letters of the last name and the first two of the first name.

I just had a client named "April Duffy" I had to look up.

Five letter code: "DUFAP"

You may also like to know that in German, "Du" mean "You" so i guess this cliet code means, "You Fap" I thought it hilariouso.
In my village we do a names dat way too without fap i think.

Oh, fuck it, this language is far too difficult to master in a matter of months. Pedro, bring me one of those drywall buckets to shit in. I'm going to be here a while.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The Pado said:
Dr. Nick? I don't know about that. Better send som Chrissy pics to be sure :p
give me your e-mail address and i will ram you so full of sweet chrissy m that your inboz will have man-cream dribbling out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)