Nick Against the World (88 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Respaul said:
Where the hell is enron these last few days, I spend time replying to the man and then he doesnt even seem to have been here...
Sorry Paul, I've been discovering how close upstate NY resemble WV. Right now I'm in Buffalo aka home of the Vinman. I'll reply in a few, I have some business to handle first.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
You gonna hook up with Vinny?

Go to Police Headquarters and ask for Sgt. Cafone.

:D
I don't know which precinct is his and but there is a station down the street so I may just run in with a twelve of doughnuts as scream forza juve and see who reacts.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Enron said:
I don't know which precinct is his and but there is a station down the street so I may just run in with a twelve of doughnuts as scream forza juve and see who reacts.

:lol: i dont care if you dont like pos rep,your getting one anyway.:D

Apr 12, 2004
Pado:

You may be interested to know that here at the insurance office we look up clients using a five letter code.

The five letters are the first three letters of the last name and the first two of the first name.

I just had a client named "April Duffy" I had to look up.

Five letter code: "DUFAP"

You may also like to know that in German, "Du" mean "You" so i guess this cliet code means, "You Fap" I thought it hilariouso.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
I agree, i like the change, but i think it would look better if your username was just "Dr. Nick."
aye but then people might confuse me with a burger king sired cafone

Enron said:
I always thought Bozi was a much more class guy.:D
dude this hurts coming from you, it is just a fun nick, will be back to bozi soon enough

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Dr Nick Riviera said:
aye but then people might confuse me with a burger king sired cafone

dude this hurts coming from you, it is just a fun nick, will be back to bozi soon enough
I didn't mean to be a jerk Rob, I guess its just that the Scientologists down stairs have got me all riled up and I took it out on you. Sorry mate. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)