Nick Against the World (44 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Seven said:
You're not a great coach if you carry your world class players around everywhere. If you always need the same core you're not much of a manager. It's one of the reasons Lippi is so much greater than Capello.

He wins titles. That's what he's paid to do, and it's exactly what he does.

He does his job to perfection, with the exception of the champions league.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:

Wait. I believed it was something like this:

OBJECTIVE: Win the Champions League.

RESULTS: Two league titles that will be stripped and two quarter finals.

He did NOT do his job to perfection.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Seven said:
Wait. I believed it was something like this:

OBJECTIVE: Win the Champions League.

RESULTS: Two league titles that will be stripped and two quarter finals.

He did NOT do his job to perfection.

If a manager is employed only for the champions league, then yea he failed, but that is not why we got him.

It's not his fault that they were stripped? Regardless of what MOGGI did, Capello won the league. And don't tell me it's only because we rigged it, he did the same at Real, and Roma.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It will be interesting to see if Capello's style will work in La Liga and how his tactics will go over with players like Robinho and Baptista among others.

I justed looked at their updated squad list and they are now officially SICK.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Enron said:
It will be interesting to see if Capello's style will work in La Liga and how his tactics will go over with players like Robinho and Baptista among others.

I justed looked at their updated squad list and they are now officially SICK.
it's not about capello's style in La liga or everywhere!

its about that Real is Fcked up club , no matter what can cap try to do ?

i hope that (Ronaldinho-messi) keeps kicking Real's ass not capello only

And i have no doubt that they will get the job done 100% this season also.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seven said:
TBH I could say the same about you. I said Capello and Zlatan were shit two years ago. I don't think there's the need to point fingers at each others. Some people had faith in Capello (for all the wrong reasons obviously) and are now in the painful proces of realising what kind of man Capello really is.
I do not remember you stating Capello was shit two years ago, however I do remember you saying Zlatan was crap and that it took absolutely no skill for him to dribble around the entire Den Haag defense the season before he left for Juventus. You also always thought he deserved to start over our beloved Del Piero, which, as we all know, was the not the case in 2004 but obviously the case last season.

I'm not pointing fingers, just laughing that so many people stuck with Capello even when it was blatantly obvious he would leave us in the night and not give one care whatsoever. The man is simply a cunt and people should have seen this coming a long time ago. I realized he was crap after watching us in the Champions League against Madrid and Liverpool, as making quick judgements before a proper evalution period is why there are so many mistakes and blunders in business.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:

Capello did fuckall with Juventus. As it stands, Capello was at the helm during which we finished last in Serie A, the worst position we have ever been in during our history. And do to be honest, with the way we played over the course of the last two seasons, we did not even deserve those two Scudetti. Thankfully justice was served, however.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
i remember getting burned for stating that i think thuram was past it now and was becomming a liability,
Yeah, I was blasted several times for saying Thuram had lost it, and also saying he did not deserve to wear the captain's armband.

Half of this forum even thought Thuram was better than Puyol these past two years. :howler:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
what a awful day, cannavaro gone, zambrotta gone and still more to come :cry:

to be honest, i am bit surprised zambro decides to go to barca for 4 or 5 year contract, he has been with us 7 years. heck trezeguet sayd he would want to come back and looks for loan deals. i can understand cannavaro, cause of his age, but zambro still could have been 5-6 years as a starter with juve.

now i am already starting to worry if even trez would come back, lyon or liverpool? would buy him maybe instead.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i am not a big fan of thuram myself, but he was pretty good in world cup. didnt he even made the tackle of the match against toni in the final?

Obviously his getting old so i am not that sad about him.

but canna and zambro :cry:

is there a light somewhere at the end of the tunnel?

i am starting to think it will take a lot more years before juve is again big club. especially if more players will leave. even if we get back to serie a, it might be a very strugling period. :moan:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Andy said:
Yeah, I was blasted several times for saying Thuram had lost it, and also saying he did not deserve to wear the captain's armband.

Half of this forum even thought Thuram was better than Puyol these past two years. :howler:
while thuram admittedly played well in the world cuo, he looked increasingly out of his depth in the cl and sometimes in serie a. he lost some of his pace and for a CB his positioning was not the best. i remember stating that zambrotta was a better case for captain than thuram and now we see what a man he is.
i suppose we shouldnt be too surprised by this but it still hurtd when you treat a player well, pay him big wages, ask him to lead the team as captain and he runs at the first sign of trouble. ah well i suppose we should expect the frenchies to roll over at the first sign of trouble shouldnt we?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
To everyone in here who is arguing about Capello.....

Ohh, he's gay.
aye we know we are just not sure who's cock he will be riding next season- cassano,emerson or will he sign ibra for some man meat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)