Nick Against the World (91 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Sergio said:
A really cute girl on Federal Hill planted a big kiss on me while my wife was in the bathroom in the bar we went to afterwards. :D

I told her "thanks, but you know I'm married"

She just winked. :D

Ah, the old man's still got it.
at least 250,000 women on St. Clair, and I didnt even get so much as a look...

sheesh !!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sergio said:
Ah, the old man's still got it.
You know what other old man still has it?

Thats right, big Joe.

And you know what I got?

Thats right, season tickets at Beaver Stadium to see his team play.

We are Penn State.

PS- I cant wait for that 8pm Michigan game.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Andy said:
Oh what an absolute dream that would be. But I seriously doubt he will leave Germany with such an exceptional and young German squad available to him. That team seems to have a bright future.

But by all means Klinsmann, you love America and have a home here. Who gives a fuck about Germany...we need you more than they do.
I think it depends a lot on Klinsmann's family situation. If he wanted a better shot at the cup, access to better players, and a culture that is geared up for winning the cup, he would do well to continue with Germany.

But if he doesn't want to spend extended time away from his family, or move his family, or if he'd prefer to back off from the politics and pressure of German football, or if he's looking for more personal control or a very different challenge and to make his mark uniquely, he could consider a US proposal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sergio said:
I can't remember the last time a defender won the Golden Ball.

I don't have a problem with Zidane winning it, to be honest, but Greg, what World Cup final were you watching when you say Cannavaro didn't have that great of a match?? The nutmeg aside, he played extremely well.
Believe me -- I was actively watching the match hoping he would lay evidence to earn him the Golden Ball title. Instead I saw some missed tackles, a few times he poked his toe and missed the incoming ball completely, etc. Not a terrible match, but not nearly up to the Canna standards we know well. He had one really good stand-up stop, but those usually flow like water. And there weren't his usual OMG header clearances and diving stops as we've seen regularly in previous matches.

With Canna, we've gotten so used to 'exceptional' that playing 'a good day for the average NT defender' seems like a bit of a let down.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The UK Daily Mail reported that with the help of an expert lip reader it was able to decipher that first Marco Matterazzi called the French star the Italian equivalent of 'n--ger', and then insulted both his mother and his Muslim background by saying he is the 'son of a terrorist wh-re. Marco Materazzi spoke in Italian - a language understood by Zidane who once played for Italian side Juventus - grabbed his opponent and told him 'hold on, wait, that one's not for a n--er like you.' As the players walked forward Materazzi said: 'We all know you are the son of a terrorist wh-re.' Then, just before the headbutt, he was seen saying,: 'So just f-ck -ff.'
are they gona ban materazzi from football now :D?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
The UK Daily Mail reported that with the help of an expert lip reader it was able to decipher that first Marco Matterazzi called the French star the Italian equivalent of 'n--ger', and then insulted both his mother and his Muslim background by saying he is the 'son of a terrorist wh-re. Marco Materazzi spoke in Italian - a language understood by Zidane who once played for Italian side Juventus - grabbed his opponent and told him 'hold on, wait, that one's not for a n--er like you.' As the players walked forward Materazzi said: 'We all know you are the son of a terrorist wh-re.' Then, just before the headbutt, he was seen saying,: 'So just f-ck -ff.'
:rolleyes2

what the UK Daily Mail failed to mention in that article was that the "expert" lip reader they hired was also the same man who posed as the shiek who took Eriksson out on his yacht a few months back:howler:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
What a crazy ass 24 hours!

After screaming my head off for 120 minutes plus pks at the Italian-owned pub with a gaggle of cafones (+Sergio, Burke & Andy on the cell), I immeidately got on a plane for the old neighborhood for my Grandmother's funeral. It seems that in the last 20 years all the Italians sold out to Portugese judging by the flags flying in the yards. Now I'm back in Shitsville and I find out that my buddy who is a degenerate gambler and knows fvck all about calcio won $1750 by placing the bet I instructed him to do ----- "Don't bet the result, that shit is too close to call. Find a book that will let you bet on Zidane to get red carded for a headbutt". Apparently he listened to me, won the cash, and I'll let you know if he shares his winnings.

I'm not holding my breath.

ZZ is the filthiest player ever on Juve's books, and that is saying something. Every Italian player plus Lippi had to know how easy it is to get the bastard sent off. Anyway, nothing against ZZ as he did not try to justify that act. However Domenech is the biggest piece of shit in the france set up.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Andy said:
Oh what an absolute dream that would be. But I seriously doubt he will leave Germany with such an exceptional and young German squad available to him. That team seems to have a bright future.

But by all means Klinsmann, you love America and have a home here. Who gives a fuck about Germany...we need you more than they do.
i dont think that klinsi will stay with germany. it is all fine and well the outpouring of support he has now but surely his memory is not so bad. only a couple of months ago he has being hassled, the media was calling for his head and, after the italy defeat there was a discussion about his management is parlaiment.

germany sealed his exit with the hate campaign against klinsi and ridiculing his decision to live in america. i feel he will walk away with dignity and pride at the job he done and who knows, he might even take the USA job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)