Nick Against the World (100 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Rob what did u think of the beerboy vids:D If Hamid was a wee lad,im sure he'd be exactly like that.
had seen the one where he asked all the girls out before but is still excellent, especially when he said "i am going to my sex-educaton class, can you help me with my show and tell project"
loved the bill clinton one as well and robin williams on golf was funny as hell cheers man

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
yeah the bill clinton one was quite good,my mate will back from hong kong today & he has millions of vids.the guy has 31 pc's & about 20 portable harddrives(about 1 terrabyte each) fooking madness:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
yeah the bill clinton one was quite good,my mate will back from hong kong today & he has millions of vids.the guy has 31 pc's & about 20 portable harddrives(about 1 terrabyte each) fooking madness:D
that is insane man, how does he keep up? will get on msn tomorrow and catch up, i am out for now. got lots to do. tell jack i will have a fatty in his honour at 6pm british time:smoke:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
that is insane man, how does he keep up? will get on msn tomorrow and catch up, i am out for now. got lots to do. tell jack i will have a fatty in his honour at 6pm british time:smoke:
He's a broker & a tech geek.Ok ill have some good stuff for u tomorrow.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I loved that article about the "British firm" that employed a lip reader to tell all of us ignorant peeps what Materazzi "really" said to Zidane :disagree:

I can read lips too. He did not call him a son of a terrorist whore, he said "This is like Perugia without the rain. You might have bought off this Argentine piece of shit, but you couldn't buy Collina. Now, fuck off."

But, I guess that is not sexy enough. White people are so entertaining to us :p

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I am going to learn how to speak through my ass crack. Then I will start wearing pants so nobody will be able to read my lips. This way, when I get head-butted, I can claim that I am innocent and the butt head must be crazy. It could work.

Italia -- We Have 4. How Many You Do You Have? :p

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
because they lack reproductive organs, very weird evolutionary twist of fate.

A little ironic, no?
I had a discusion with a friend of me about italians.. I defended italians all the time.. the problem is that this bastard interista proved that his words.. I was just about to convince him that italians are nice people..

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Maresca said:
I had a discusion with a friend of me about italians.. I defended italians all the time.. the problem is that this bastard interista proved that his words.. I was just about to convince him that italians are nice people..
lol that's just wrong

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Maresca said:
that italians are nice people ??
Yes. Some are nice, some are bastards, some are weird, some are scary, some are evil etc etc

Just like any other people in the world... I hope I misunderstood you before cause I didn't think such blatant generalising still existed...

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
materazzi is a dick, but that shouldn't make people perceive all italians are bad, look at people like del piero, maldini, cannavaro and co, you can tell they are nice players, its like thinking all arabs are terrorists

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Il Re said:
materazzi is a dick, but that shouldn't make people perceive all italians are bad, look at people like del piero, maldini, cannavaro and co, you can tell they are nice players, its like thinking all arabs are terrorists
Exactly. +rep

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Erik-with-a-k said:
Yes. Some are nice, some are bastards, some are weird, some are scary, some are evil etc etc

Just like any other people in the world... I hope I misunderstood you before cause I didn't think such blatant generalising still existed...
this was exactly the problem.. my mate was genaralising and I tried to to convince him that he should not.. but matrix did not help me on that

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Il Re said:
I don't think Andy will agree with you about that...

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
ReBeL said:
I don't think Andy will agree with you about that...
lets not turn this into a political debate, but people should try not to generalise the actions of one idiot to represent a whole nation, thats how things such as the holocaust started :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)