Nick Against the World (256 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Kaiser Franco said:
Coaches don't win games, they can only lose them. And Lippi almost did that by making three changes before extra time, two of which were just stupid.
Oh thank god. It was about time someone on these boards agreed with me on that one.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
@ Burke - Italian gay bathroom pics are in a thread that is called something like "Cooooooool Italy pics".

@ Kaiser Libero Franco - I love Canna exactly for his tribalism.

Apr 12, 2004
Kaiser Franco said:
I think that had the sports authorities displayed any balls, they shouldn't have sent this team to the WC. I think that Lippi is a rude, arrogant, illiterate arse and that coaches, though they can constitute a bigger factor in a WC/Euro, are way overrated for their actual influence on a team's success. Coaches don't win games, they can only lose them. And Lippi almost did that by making three changes before extra time, two of which were just stupid. Cannavaro? Talks out of his ass most of the time, keeps a sly, tribalistic attitude, but will give you his last rolo on the bus home. Just your run-of-the-mill Neapolitan scugnizzo, really, so what's the question? Finally, I know for a fact that there are millions of Italians thinking just like me, and that this isn't a contradiction. Oh, and I am feeling very tetra.

E i francesi ci rispettano,
Che le palle ancor gli girano,
E tu mi fai : "dobbiamo andare al cine"
E al cine vai, al cine vacci tu!

Lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lalalala lalala la-la!
And I think you have a small wank.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Erik-with-a-k said:
Oh thank god. It was about time someone on these boards agreed with me on that one.
I guess this means I'm on your ignore list now after Portugal-Netherlands, Erik? ... ;)

@ Libero: I feed Tetra to the fish in the tank at the office. You've been auditioning for the Genoa Aquarium again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 256)