Nick Against the World (111 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't remember the last time a defender won the Golden Ball.

I don't have a problem with Zidane winning it, to be honest, but Greg, what World Cup final were you watching when you say Cannavaro didn't have that great of a match?? The nutmeg aside, he played extremely well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
fσяzє вαуєяй
زين الدين زيدان
Fuck you man, you never fail to impress me....looooooooooooooool. Just tell me why the fascination about my forefathers language???:p

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
baggio said:
GUYS, I NEED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU'LL SINCE I KNOW MOST ITALIANS POST IN HERE. I'VE JUST WITNESSED THE SINGLE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE. IT'S ALMOST LIKE MY LIFE IS FULFILLED. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF THE SCANDAL. I DONT CARE ABOUT WHOSE LEAVING JUVE FOR MADRID, MILAN OR INTER. I JUST DONT FUCKING CARE. TO SEE, ITALIA LIFT THE TROPHY IS ALL I HAD TO SEE. THE TEARS COME SO FUCKING FAST, I'M BLINDED. BY THE END OF IT I COULDNT EVEN STAND AND CELEBRATE BECAUSE I WAS SO DRAINED. I JUST FELL TO THE GROUND, KISSED IT AND CRIED. THIS HAS BEEN MY TEAM SINCE I WAS 9. I DONT KNOW IF IT'S KARMA RELATED, AN IDENTITY WITH THE 9 YEAR OLD CHILD IN ME. I DONT KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS, THAT I'VE JUST WITNESSED SOMETHING I HAVE WANTED FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS. THE TEARS CONTINUE. AND FUCK, IM NOT EVEN ITALIAN.

FORZA AZZURRI.

ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YEAH !!!!!!:agree: :D :weee: :weee:

Besides my marriage, and my baby being born, this was the greatest day of my life !!

I watched the game up in Toronto, surrounded by many wild and crazy Azzurri tifosi (just ask Serge, we tried to talk right after the final, and I could barely hear him !!), and after the game went downtown to celebrate with half a million other Italians. I've never seen anything like this in my entire life...green, white, and red as far as I could see (and walk !!)

Horns honking everywhere, Italian flags on every car in sight....unbelieveable !!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Italy winning the World Cup is probably my second choice to my United States surprisingly and perhaps absurdly lifting the trophy, however this World Cup was somewhat spoiled by the embarrassing refereeing. Looking back over the course of the last month, the Azzurri found themselves deservedly at the top of Group C, stumbling somewhat against the Australians, emphatically blowing out the Ukranians, and heroically tossing Beckenbauer's losels out of the tournament. While France was the better side for parts of the Final, Italy still held strong on the frontlines while fighting back after the ridiculous yet deceiving acting of Malouda.

Not bad when the entire country is in the midst of a football scandal. Not bad when the players of the nation reside at the clubs in question of said scandal. There is no question Cannavaro deserved to lift the trophy yesterday, for all of Italy and Azzurri fans to see, and so passionately feel.

World Cup 2006 might not have been very successful for my country, however it pleases me to see a team filled with classy professionals such as Cannavaro and Zambrotta lifting the cup in the midst of such controversy. But it's even somewhat tear-jerking for me to hear this World Cup win dedicated to Gianluca Pessotto.

Well done Italia and congrats to all their fans.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sergio said:
Well, if the rumors turn out to be true, Klinsmann could end up being the new US coach
Oh what an absolute dream that would be. But I seriously doubt he will leave Germany with such an exceptional and young German squad available to him. That team seems to have a bright future.

But by all means Klinsmann, you love America and have a home here. Who gives a fuck about Germany...we need you more than they do.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
A really cute girl on Federal Hill planted a big kiss on me while my wife was in the bathroom in the bar we went to afterwards. :D

I told her "thanks, but you know I'm married"

She just winked. :D

Ah, the old man's still got it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)