Nick Against the World (107 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Interesting:

+Zidane was the most important man in his previus WC final and won it almost all alone
-and now he was the one responsible to loose it

+France won the momentary advantage from a controversial penalty
-they lost the final to penalties

+Zidane scored the penalty with the help of the bar
-the very same way Trezequet lost it

+Trezequet won the Euro final (golden goal)
-Trezequet lost the current WC final (Penalty)

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
Nick, Robert, Sergio and Vinman congratulations, well deserved cup, the only team that showed consistancy and solidness all through.

A special congratulations for Libero, I know how much you are happy.

Thank You Jack.

I just stopped crying tears of joy just moments ago.

Now, I'm off to Federal Hill to celebrate with the rest of my people. I just finished speaking to all of my relatives in Italy, and I got in touch with Vinni and Robert. Needless to say we have all lost our collective voices

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
GUYS, I NEED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU'LL SINCE I KNOW MOST ITALIANS POST IN HERE. I'VE JUST WITNESSED THE SINGLE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE. IT'S ALMOST LIKE MY LIFE IS FULFILLED. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF THE SCANDAL. I DONT CARE ABOUT WHOSE LEAVING JUVE FOR MADRID, MILAN OR INTER. I JUST DONT FUCKING CARE. TO SEE, ITALIA LIFT THE TROPHY IS ALL I HAD TO SEE. THE TEARS COME SO FUCKING FAST, I'M BLINDED. BY THE END OF IT I COULDNT EVEN STAND AND CELEBRATE BECAUSE I WAS SO DRAINED. I JUST FELL TO THE GROUND, KISSED IT AND CRIED. THIS HAS BEEN MY TEAM SINCE I WAS 9. I DONT KNOW IF IT'S KARMA RELATED, AN IDENTITY WITH THE 9 YEAR OLD CHILD IN ME. I DONT KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS, THAT I'VE JUST WITNESSED SOMETHING I HAVE WANTED FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS. THE TEARS CONTINUE. AND FUCK, IM NOT EVEN ITALIAN.

FORZA AZZURRI.

ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
baggio said:
GUYS, I NEED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU'LL SINCE I KNOW MOST ITALIANS POST IN HERE. I'VE JUST WITNESSED THE SINGLE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE. IT'S ALMOST LIKE MY LIFE IS FULFILLED. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF THE SCANDAL. I DONT CARE ABOUT WHOSE LEAVING JUVE FOR MADRID, MILAN OR INTER. I JUST DONT FUCKING CARE. TO SEE, ITALIA LIFT THE TROPHY IS ALL I HAD TO SEE. THE TEARS COME SO FUCKING FAST, I'M BLINDED. BY THE END OF IT I COULDNT EVEN STAND AND CELEBRATE BECAUSE I WAS SO DRAINED. I JUST FELL TO THE GROUND, KISSED IT AND CRIED. THIS HAS BEEN MY TEAM SINCE I WAS 9. I DONT KNOW IF IT'S KARMA RELATED, AN IDENTITY WITH THE 9 YEAR OLD CHILD IN ME. I DONT KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS, THAT I'VE JUST WITNESSED SOMETHING I HAVE WANTED FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS. THE TEARS CONTINUE. AND FUCK, IM NOT EVEN ITALIAN.

FORZA AZZURRI.

ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
So ur excited?:p

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Byrone man, hard to explain. Since India arent in the cup, and probably wont be in this lifetime of mine, Italy is just my team. And the feeling right now, is just immense. It's 5 am and I cant sleep because of the fucking adrenaline.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
baggio said:
Byrone man, hard to explain. Since India arent in the cup, and probably wont be in this lifetime of mine, Italy is just my team. And the feeling right now, is just immense. It's 5 am and I cant sleep because of the fucking adrenaline.
Dont worry man,i cant sleep coz my Italian neighbours have gona apeshit & their lighting up fire crackers & singing in Italian.Im actuallt gonna join them now!

Cheers Baggio,enjoy the victory & celebrate hard!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I finally was able to paint my face and celebrate an italian win during my lifetime!! Congratulazione amici!! This team was really something special

I wonder what Matrix told Zidane

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Black Mamba said:
I finally was able to paint my face and celebrate an italian win during my lifetime!! Congratulazione amici!! This team was really something special

I wonder what Matrix told Zidane
I don't think that anything could trigger such anger except for a racial slur....

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Materazzi may be a sh-t disturber but Zidane's head butt is as dirty as it comes. Even if it was racial abuse ZZ is the 34 year old captain he should have the maturity to ignore it

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Zidane is prone to stupid violent outbursts. If you remember he served a 3 or 4 game suspension for a similar incident in the 98' Cup but came back in time to see off Brazil.

I repeat, France is crap, don't feed France.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)