Nick Against the World (44 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The Pado said:
That draw has already been made. Holland landed with old friends Romania, Belgium is drawn with Portugal, and Italy and France have been drawn in the same group. :pint:
just when scottish supporters finally start to regain some self respect....we get drawn against france,italy,ukraine,lithuiainia......we always struggle againt easters european nations at the best of times but with our young squad i fear a spanking, especially now that my club hearts are importing all the best lithuianians and improving them

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
just when scottish supporters finally start to regain some self respect....we get drawn against france,italy,ukraine,lithuiainia......we always struggle againt easters european nations at the best of times but with our young squad i fear a spanking, especially now that my club hearts are importing all the best lithuianians and improving them
I'll drink to that. :pint:

Maybe a Euro appearance is in the cards for Lithuania one of these days. (Yeah, right.)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
swag said:
I'll drink to that. :pint:

Maybe a Euro appearance is in the cards for Lithuania one of these days. (Yeah, right.)
hey dont knock them they have some good players, besides they will have more chance than scotland in the near future i am sure. ask fli:faq1:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
ßömßärdîër said:
Why do you say that?
We've met them a total of 9 times since 1990, of which we only won 1 game, in 1991. They killed us off in the qualification campaign for the 2002 World Cup, they knocked us out of Euro2004 in the semi-finals and again this World Cup in the second round. For some reason we can't beat Portugal so I hope we'll just avoid them from now on.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
We're toasting with Limoncello here. Great victory for Italy, finally put the penalty shoot-out ghosts to rest.

Zinedine Zidane has got to be the loneliest man on earth right now.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
what a ugly way to end your career. that was really childish from zidane, i dont care what matrix said, a player like zidane especially should not react to those things like that.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Nick,Vin & Pado congratulations absolutely sublime footballing display by Italy & they fully deserve this WC.Best goalkeeper,best centre back & best right back!

Malouda's penalty was horse shit,so now everybody can shove that Australian penalty right up their ars*s! In Lippi we trust!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Byrone said:
Nick,Vin & Pado congratulations absolutely sublime footballing display by Italy & they fully deserve this WC.Best goalkeeper,best centre back & best right back!

Malouda's penalty was horse shit,so now everybody can shove that Australian penalty right up their ars*s! In Lippi we trust!

What the fuck are you talking about? They got dominated.

His penalty was bullshit. Oh, but it was no more bullshit than when Zambrotta hacked down a guy 30 minutes later in the box without any whistle, so I don't see how that is a legitimate point in any way.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nick, Robert, Sergio and Vinman congratulations, well deserved cup, the only team that showed consistancy and solidness all through.

A special congratulations for Libero, I know how much you are happy.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
What the fuck are you talking about? They got dominated.

His penalty was bullshit. Oh, but it was no more bullshit than when Zambrotta hacked down a guy 30 minutes later in the box without any whistle, so I don't see how that is a legitimate point in any way.

Lay off the prozac there Sebi,that was reference to Italy's WC campaign & yes they played magnificently!There was absolutely no contact with Malouda in the box & he was given a penalty.

While ur at it,my heart went out to France,ive lived there for 8 years & i sincerely wanted them to win but when Zizou pulled that shit i couldnt accept that.All in all,Italy deserved this WC & Raymond Domenech is a fraud!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)