Nick Against the World (74 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Azzuri, you might want to actually read it. I never even said anything about Burke or asked for him to be banned.

And Emma, he rattled her and she responded a few times. Nothing even major.

As for Dan, this is what I posted.

I don't see what the problem with that is. If some kid is going to comment on my country I think I'm entitled to give him my opinion.

I think anyone can look at the posts Burke has directed towards me, I've had plenty of chances to rip into him. But I didn't because I couldn't give a toss.

Also METROSTAR is Burke. Now have you changed your opinion? Yeah of course you have, you just called for metrostar to be banned. See how hypocritical you are being?
I admit he did a mistake by bashing the English people over here, But yet Emma wanted this since Long time, even before you joined the Forum, She had Blandest to work out against Burke and many before now she's with you and she managed to get Burke outta here, Burke only talked bad about the English and England when Emma starts to "provoke" him or stay on his shoes, I really respected you the day you joined us, but you gotta take things easy and just let things drop, Burke was a great member here and that's why I am defending him,

Now about the METROSTAR, I just knew it's him, I was shocked, but am sure That all these things he said, he didn't mean them.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Graham: Don't pull a JaeCole and p*ssy out: if you have something to say ..just say it.
lol.
Graham read what I said last time. I posted something that I could have left there but it would have annoyed you and hit a sensitive area. I removed it because I don't like all the follow up arguing and discussion. I don't like arguing, it's a waste of time.

I'm not in any way, scared to say what's on my mind. I just decide to save it sometimes. Something alot of people on this forum could do to make everyones life easier.

On that note Cole , I would like to draw something to your attention:
Burke went over-board today and the more people told him to stop the more he kept going. He got banned...fine.
I never told him to shut up at all. Read my posts. I really didn't care. I found his posting towards Emma distasteful sure, but it isn't my problem. You are making it out like I am defending her when that isn't the case. I was posting here with DAN about England. That's about it.

You have a character trait when you post which is really beginning to get to me: you make subtle remarks and imply certain things without saying it. More over, you cleverly bring up/re-hash issues to get the proverbial 'motor' going against certain individuals. On several occasions, you have brought up certain things I have done or did when I was not part of the discussion. In other instances, you bring my name into a discussion.
Examples? Perhaps I do do that, but I'm not aware of it.

After this Burke incident, I suggest you get off your victim pedestal and being attached to Emma's "hip" i.e. save this sh*t for the tourists in the matches 'forum' who cringe at the mere mention of my name. Keep it out of my face.
Victim pedestal? When have I played the victim here? I've shrugged off everything you and Burke have thrown at me.

Don't give me advice at all thanks. After this incident? What the incident where BURKE went off on Shadowfax and then finished himself with Emma?

Here is something that annoys me. A trait among many on this forum. Posting CRAP that dosen't fvcking mean anything. Maybe you have problems articulating what you want to say but please, clarify and (as I have said to you Andy) if you are going to slander me please prove it.

And really, I didn't mention your name here. You had NOTHING to do with this AT ALL. I didn't even have anything to do with it. Yet your hear AGAIN accusing me of bringing you into things.

Are you paranoid? Or am I doing this without realising. Someone from a neutral perspective want to tell me if they see this shit? Seriously I'm not in the loop.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,604
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    YESS Incubo, we beat you :D We won. we were the better team :D 0-1 Trezeguet. Del Piero magic ;)
    you were the better team that day....

even though your best player pulled down Cafu in the box: tell me that was not a PK...don't pull an Andy who commented on that out of his arse.

Based on that game Milan did not deserve the Scudetto: however, playing 10 games in a month was crushing and too much.

We will take the CL title....as usual...so cheers.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Stats in this case don't lie. Just look at PK, cards given to Juve even though they were the team with one of the most fouls in Serie A.
    Oh come on Nick, you know that stats in this case very much do lie. As much as I don't like to admit it, Juventus have mastered the art of fouling opponents to break down moves, but making sure it doesn't occur in dangerous areas. Whenever we're about to get hit on the counter, one of our DMs manages to trip up an opposing player before the counterattack gets dangerous enough to get himself booked. I'd like to see some stats on where most of Juve's fouls occur on the pitch, and my money would be on a large majority of them occuring in the accacking third/middle of the pitch.
    Graham: Don't pull a JaeCole and p*ssy out: if you have something to say ..just say it.
    as far as I'm concerned I've said all I need to say. What exactly is it that you think I haven't said that I need to say?
    More over, you cleverly bring up/re-hash issues to get the proverbial 'motor' going against certain individuals.
    Could the same not be said about you?

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,606

lol.
    Graham read what I said last time. I posted something that I could have left there but it would have annoyed you and hit a sensitive area. I removed it because I don't like all the follow up arguing and discussion. I don't like arguing, it's a waste of time.

I'm not in any way, scared to say what's on my mind. I just decide to save it sometimes. Something alot of people on this forum could do to make everyones life easier.

Examples? Perhaps I do do that, but I'm not aware of it.

After this Burke incident, I suggest you get off your victim pedestal and being attached to Emma's "hip" i.e. save this sh*t for the tourists in the matches 'forum' who cringe at the mere mention of my name. Keep it out of my face.

Victim pedestal? What's that? When have I played the victim here? I've shrugged off everything you and Burke have thrown at me.

Here is something that annoys me. A trait among many on this forum. Posting CRAP that dosen't fvcking mean anything. Maybe you have problems articulating what you want to say but please, clarify and (as I have said to you Andy) if you are going to slander me please prove it.

And really, I didn't mention your name here. You had NOTHING to do with this AT ALL. I didn't even have anything to do with it. Yet your hear AGAIN accusing me of bringing you into things.

Are you paranoid? Or am I doing this without realising. Someone from a neutral perspective want to tell me if they see this shit? Seriously I'm not in the loop.
    Please look up words if you are going to use them Jack....(slander...pffff)

Secondly, what I said did not have to do with the Burke incident. I was merely indicating how sometimes you provoke in subtle ways and know when someone will react...which is what you want so you can join in on bringing the person down.
    In more than one occasion I have been discussing things with others where you felt the need to comment on me.
    I have made it clear....to me anyways....when you do it to me again it will be real clear despite the sh*t storm that will come your way (not a threat).
    cheers (don't respond...its over)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I noticed you suddendly grew a set of balls as a moderator...interesting.
    I'll take that as a compliment... though I can't say I recall doing anything differently recently..

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    What exactly is it that you think I haven't said that I need to say?

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

Please look up words if you are going to use them Jack....(slander...pffff)

Secondly, what I said did not have to do with the Burke incident. I was merely indicating how sometimes you provoke in subtle ways and know when someone will react...which is what you want so you can join in on bringing the person down.
    In more than one occasion I have been discussing things with others where you felt the need to comment on me.
    I have made it clear....to me anyways....when you do it to me again it will be real clear despite the sh*t storm that will come your way (not a threat).
    cheers (don't respond...its over)
    No I will respond thankyou.

Too much of this seems to be about you, or maybe all of it. Maybe the problem here is you are actually starting to believe the Nick brand (Can't think of a better way to say it than she did). To be honest I hardly noticed you on this forum until you started ranting about this. I really would like to get it but I simply don't.

I certainly have no agenda here against you. Maybe I have posted on you or something, but as you can't show it. That remains nothing more than bullshit.

Next time, I recommend you either have a point or zip it.

As for your last line. What shit storm can come my way on a forum? Fvck you for that. DON'T post that kinda bullshit to me. Really, I don't appreciate it.

Slander:
    1: words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another 2: an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
    Yes, perfect.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I admit he did a mistake by bashing the English people over here, But yet Emma wanted this since Long time, even before you joined the Forum, She had Blandest to work out against Burke and many before now she's with you and she managed to get Burke outta here, Burke only talked bad about the English and England when Emma starts to "provoke" him or stay on his shoes, I really respected you the day you joined us, but you gotta take things easy and just let things drop, Burke was a great member here and that's why I am defending him,

Now about the METROSTAR, I just knew it's him, I was shocked, but am sure That all these things he said, he didn't mean them.
    Well from what I've seen. She has good reason to hate him. But again, not my problem or not something I was involved in. Burke is the one who has been posting against me. I haven't insulted him once. Not once.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,615

No I will respond thankyou.

Too much of this seems to be about you, or maybe all of it. Maybe the problem here is you are actually starting to believe the Nick brand (Can't think of a better way to say it than she did). To be honest I hardly noticed you on this forum until you started ranting about this. I really would like to get it but I simply don't.
    Really...is that why you only posted in this thread for the longest time?
    Or maybe because you found it necessary to join in arguements I was having with others.
    Or maybe that is why you feel the need to get on my back when I say something about Blandest, Emma or any other poster for that matter. (i.e. oh Nick obviously has a complex and he's a (fill in your quirky word). Dude, let me sh*t in peace. How about that.....

and sell your bullsh*t to your Japanese girlfriends who think your a cool avant garde musician a la Liam Gallagher.

I certainly have no agenda here against you. Maybe I have posted on you or something, but as you can't show it. That remains nothing more than bullshit..
    Dude...just today you felt the need to call me some name...when I was not even part of the conversation...please. PLEASE.

Next time, I recommend you either have a point or zip it.
    My point was clear: don't mention my fvckin name and stop interfering when I am arguing with others...furthermore, stop hiding behind Emma's skirt who happens to have a thing for little British puppy dog like posters.

P.S. Dr. Evil called he wants his line back (Zip it...Jesus how lame)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

Really...is that why you only posted in this thread for the longest time?
    Or maybe because you found it necessary to join in arguements I was having with others.
    Or maybe that is why you feel the need to get on my back when I say something about Blandest, Emma or any other poster for that matter. (i.e. oh Nick obviously has a complex and he's a (fill in your quirky word). Dude, let me sh*t in peace. How about that.....
    I have explained why I post in this thread. If anything it's because I'm posting to Emma. Even Burke. Really you are being too cocky assuming myself or anyone else here is in this thread because it has your name on it.

Do you generally think i'm in this thread to run into you?

Arguments with others? I join into most arguments everywhere. Even ones without you. Why? Because that's what people do.

I never got on your back about anything for Emma that I recall. I asked you ONCE about the Claire thing only because I was wondering about it myself. You explained it (which was a good enough reason I guess) and it is over now. I haven't been here so I don't benefit from the knowledge long time members have. Keep that in mind when I'm asking about something for the first time.

True I did comment on the Zlatan thing. But everyone does this. Everyone comments on other peoples shit. That's human nature.

You want me to not post towards you? Just ask and this little problem of yours is gone.

and sell your bullsh*t to your Japanese girlfriends who think your a cool avant garde musician a la Liam Gallagher.
    Now this is typical of you. Why the need to insult here? Are you annoyed right now or something? Do you want me to insult you back? What's the point?
    You keep drawing personal real life things into my forum discussions. I don't appreciate that either.

My point was clear...stop hiding behind Emma's skirt who happens to have a thing for little British puppy dog like posters.
    Bullshit. I'm doing that because unlike you I don't insult people personally on a forum and I sometimes hold back to avoid arguments? Yeah fine.

P.S. Dr. Evil called he wants his line back (Zip it...Jesus how lame)
    It's been used many years before Dr Evil. My school teacher in primary school used to tell me that when I would rant about something.

You like insulting girls, I never would. You like making fun of someones looks, I never would. You post bullshit, I try not to. You like arguments, I don't.

Save your advice. I like the way I am better.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Was going for this actually:

an abusive attack on a person's character
    Reputation on a forum. Not something I care to much about.

Also:

Since you think I'm so against you here. Maybe you want to explain why I didn't take the PERFECT opportunity to really put you down. You are commenting so much on my pics and I still haven't brought it up. Know what I'm talking about?

Just a thought for your own mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)