Nick Against the World (76 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
yeah... your right andy... He should have been banned... but a long fvcking time ago... not wait until he gave no option....

Hes a peice of shit and got what was coming...

Didnt think it would happen so easily, mind

and you can sit there and say... hes a decent guy really and all that crap.... but the bullshit that passed through his keyboard today... wouldnt even glance through the mind of a normal decent person... too even think of writing that stuff shows the kind of shit he is....

Normal people dont even think that crap

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
yeah... your right andy... He should have been banned... but a long fvcking time ago... not wait until he gave no option....
Long time ago? Not sure about that, however now yes a ban was neccesary.

Hes a peice of shit and got what was coming...
Only on the forum, yes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
and you can sit there and say... hes a decent guy really and all that crap.... but the crap that passed through his keyboard today... wouldnt even glance through the mind of a normal decent person... too even think of writing that crap shows the kind of shit he is....

Normal people dont even think that crap
Well, you are entitled to your own limited opinion, however in reality he is a normal kid. I wouldn't hang out with him if he was not normal. All he wanted to do was fvck around with people on an internet forum, and that's what he did. Says nothing about how he acts in reality.

And no, he is not a racist.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
normal balanced people would never write that stuff...

fvcking around winding people up or even insulting them is one thing.... but some of the shit hes wrote today is not normal

Anyone with any form of moral decency would never even think those things

Maybe its a cultural thing... But i was brought up better than that

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not a cultural thing at all.....do you think people in the United States are taught this way?'

You can think he's abnormal or whatever, doesn't really matter. I know him well and he's a normal kid in real life. I think that's all that matters.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Not a cultural thing at all.....do you think people in the United States are taught this way?'
Dont act ignorant andy... cultural as in accepting of such behaviour in a different way not it being the norm.
Over here kids that come out with that shit go to special schools
adults saying it in public... get arrested

You can think he's abnormal or whatever, doesn't really matter. I know him well and he's a normal kid in real life. I think that's all that matters.
Sorry... but its not a case of think... no one that even contemplates the stuff he has written today is normal

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Metrostar ] ++
Good comeback! Is Mac black?

JEWBAG!

YOu are so gay, OMG DONT IGNORE ME!!! :rolleyes:

Yo, John # 10, you want that ho to suck yo' dick when she's done with me?
Yea, swallow my cum!
You must me gang banger, sucka. You know what, I'll cut you a deal, you can **** her in the ass for 3 dollas.

What you say?
2 dollas, nigga

Exactly, that chink ASS ISNT HERE BECAUSE HE IS OFF PLAYING WITH HIS SMALL DICK.
Because it is known that Asian men have on average a smaller ***** than most other races,
Are you some Arab punk? or an English biitch?
Actually I do, so, like Emma, get off my nuts.
Ban this guy, Please!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh... the transsexual capital of the world you mean!!
oh, you've never been to Bangkok? :)
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Yes he did dive in black and white but put toned it down greatly with Milan.
Not much diving to be done off the treatment table, is there?
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Dude! One focking dive and you say he "wrote the book" on diving?????
Exactly; Zambro is a clean player and at least he admitted that it was a dive after the match... that's football though. When Pippo goes flying through the air after the slightest of contacts, he looks as heartbroken as a ripped off tourist when he doesn't get the call. btw this is coming from someone who loved Pippo in his bianconero days.
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
What are we playing Magic The Gathering now?
now there's a top game :thumb:

Burke got banned? Probably serves him right after the rampage he went on in the past few pages. His attitude was pretty apparent the whole time, and a lot of people are saying that he should have been banned long ago, but I guess its an unspoken policy around here that someone has to cross the line significantly to get themselves a ban. Burke did that today.
Exactly, that chink ASS ISNT HERE BECAUSE HE IS OFF PLAYING WITH HIS SMALL DICK.
I'm sorry, do I know you?
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Ban this guy, Please!
For some reason I can't, but he'll be banned as soon as he's 'eligible'

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Dont act ignorant andy... cultural as in accepting of such behaviour in a different way not it being the norm.
Over here kids that come out with that shit go to special schools
adults saying it in public... get arrested
Do they get arrested for posting such stuff on an internet forum? Hmmm Paul come on now.

Sorry... but its not a case of think... no one that even contemplates the stuff he has written today is normal
Well if that makes you sleep better thinking Burke is abnormal, so be it. But it's not the case, and believe me, I know. But frankly this does not matter anymore.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't want to Put fire on what's going on, But I'd like to say few things.

After reading couple of pages back, I noticed Emma and jaecole were like a Team against Burke.

Dan wrote some good points out there, yet he was bashed by jaecole who thinks he had done good so far.

1 thing am sure of is that Emma and Jaecole played a very dirty part over there.

Oh one thing Jaecole, I've been to Germany and it's one of the most Civilized country.

Thank you!

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,596
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    Give it a rest..if you're trying to be obscene and controversial, I'd just like to point out that it's coming off really desperate. Please.
    I agree. Stop this WHO TRIES HARDER stuff its really getting boring. At least be creative if you are going to go off on one another.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Azzuri, you might want to actually read it. I never even said anything about Burke or asked for him to be banned.

And Emma, he rattled her and she responded a few times. Nothing even major.

As for Dan, this is what I posted.
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    What does the size of the country have to do with anything? Do you know much about percentages at all?

I've traveled around the world, so have a huge percentage of this nation. I was talking about the perception that English know nothing but England when it's garbage. We travel as much, perhaps more than most nations. We are pretty informed.

Besides you are 15? You preach to us like you are some ****ing worldly opinion. What can you possibly have experienced from the world when you were under 10 years old? What can you possibly know of a world when you are 15? It's limited, you can't do alot at that age.

A 10 year old girl asked if you were a nazi? So you will use that against a 22 year old university graduate? Seriously, you need to think more before making this statements.

I have mentioned anything about Germany or Germans and believe me I could, but I don't see the point. I also don't see the point in our discussion on this so shall we leave it?
    I don't see what the problem with that is. If some kid is going to comment on my country I think I'm entitled to give him my opinion.

I think anyone can look at the posts Burke has directed towards me, I've had plenty of chances to rip into him. But I didn't because I couldn't give a toss.

Also METROSTAR is Burke. Now have you changed your opinion? Yeah of course you have, you just called for metrostar to be banned. See how hypocritical you are being?

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,600
    Graham:

I don't give a sh*t if Zambro admitted or not. The deed was done and it was by far the most ridiculous dive in Serie A. Nedved is another player who loses much 'clout' because of his insistence on falling down and playing the victim on every goddamn play.
    No doubt Pippo took falls...however, he has greatly toned it down with Milan because a) his team-mates like Sheva and Kaka are not accustomed to that type of b.s. b) Milan does not get as many favorable calls as Juve so it would be pointless.

Stats in this case don't lie. Just look at PK, cards given to Juve even though they were the team with one of the most fouls in Serie A.

Graham: Don't pull a JaeCole and p*ssy out: if you have something to say ..just say it.

On that note Cole , I would like to draw something to your attention:
    Burke went over-board today and the more people told him to stop the more he kept going. He got banned...fine.
    You have a character trait when you post which is really beginning to get to me: you make subtle remarks and imply certain things without saying it. More over, you cleverly bring up/re-hash issues to get the proverbial 'motor' going against certain individuals. On several occasions, you have brought up certain things I have done or did when I was not part of the discussion. In other instances, you bring my name into a discussion.
    After this Burke incident, I suggest you get off your victim pedestal and being attached to Emma's "hip" i.e. save this sh*t for the tourists in the matches 'forum' who cringe at the mere mention of my name. Keep it out of my face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)