Nick Against the World (14 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
thats all. I have some doodles to be a doodling.

Have a nice time kind humans.

Burke do you still love me even though you want to kill Blandie? :D

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13,413
    WOW
    and I thought this place had losers...but Xtratime takes the cake..there are a bunch of too-much-time on their hands forum obsessed fans that have this secret underground Dungeons-and-Dragons type pact where any outside p-o-v is hostile. I'm dragging the Interista through hell on their section..unfortunately they are not as open to new members and shite slinging as here.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    WOW
    and I thought this place had losers...but Xtratime takes the cake..there are a bunch of too-much-time on their hands forum obsessed fans that have this secret underground Dungeons-and-Dragons type pact where any outside p-o-v is hostile. I'm dragging the Interista through hell on their section..unfortunately they are not as open to new members and shite slinging as here.
    Dungeons and Dragons............... :LOL:

I was banned in 34 posts there. All I was doing is making fun of Arsenal people.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    WOW

have you got too much time on your hand? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)