Nick Against the World (42 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
i am glad you asked,
school is rolling, i spent my march break working almost everyday (and the school work is piling now) and i just got back from going out with a girl after an astonishing 15 months of not doing so

yourself?
Good to hear. Car still runs?

I'm gradually settling into the mode of school here, it's been a transition for me, I don't adapt easily to new situations. I'm up to the point now where I come up for air once in a while, otherwise not knowing how much time it's gonna take me to finish an assignment, if I can do it on time, or even if I can do it at all. But so far it's going, stressful, but it's not too bad. Right now I have two courses running, in one of them they gave 3 different assignments in parallel, so we don't even know which one to work on. As such, since the start of 2007 I haven't really been doing anything else, went to Brussels last weekend but that was it. Still, I'm not questioning what I'm doing, it feels like there's a purpose to it, the material is interesting.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
car still runs, it cost me 100 bucks on repairs during the holidays and the bad exhaust makes it shitty on gas (the last two weeks gas has increased 30 cents per litter)

thats what keeps me going too man, the "purpose"

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Fancy insult that was. You ever get tired of your job or you still love it as much as you did in the beginning?
Fancy indeed.

There is a certain comfort level you enjoy by knowing your job well, and knowing what needs to be done, and that is all that's good about doing something for so long a period. "Love" is not a word I would assign to any job outside of being paid handsomely to watch Juventus, work for Juventus, or drink beer & smoke cigars with beautiful women. All other jobs are simply work.

Geof

May 14, 2004
What the heck is the Jupiler League in Belgium?
It's just the first league.

Jupiler is a beer brand, probably Belgium's most drunk beer in fact. It's owned by InBev, the big brewer's group, who also owns Stella, Becks and loads of less knowned beers. Rumour has it that they might merge with Anheuser-Bush, making it the first beer group in the world.

Anyway, Jupiler League is just the first league, aka eerste klasse or première division.

Why the question?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
It's just the first league.

Jupiler is a beer brand, probably Belgium's most drunk beer in fact. It's owned by InBev, the big brewer's group, who also owns Stella, Becks and loads of less knowned beers. Rumour has it that they might merge with Anheuser-Bush, making it the first beer group in the world.

Anyway, Jupiler League is just the first league, aka eerste klasse or première division.

Why the question?
Thank you for the info. I saw this word "Jupiler" above some Belgian league scores and I had never known this to be the name of the league before.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Was Pados post deleted or something? Or else its been a long day.
Believe it or not, nice to hear from your Claire. I see that "adult life" has done its job of beating the snot out of you and turning you into a lifeless drone like the rest of us.

Welcome to the club. :party:

(I am not only a member, I'm also the president.)

i am glad you asked,
school is rolling, i spent my march break working almost everyday (and the school work is piling now) and i just got back from going out with a girl after an astonishing 15 months of not doing so
I once gave up women for Lent. Six years later, somebody finally told me Easter already came and went. :pumpkin:

Go soak your bottom in some top beer.
I haven't heard that phrase since I depth-charged Rosie O'Donnell in a dunk tank for charity.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yo Andy -- General Tso called. He wants to know why his sauce is slathered all over your and Burke's fat stomachs.
Tell him his sauce is so wonderful that our fat stomachs are not only slathered in said sauce, but the cesspools inside comprise of the same sauce that delights our spirit. A fat stomach is nothing without his sauce inside and out. General Tso sauce is the staple diet and beauty cream of a fat stomach.

Apr 12, 2004
Hotness, I missed you, lass. :D

Oh that was quite clever then. Clever boy.
Clever you, as always.

nah, claire was always the bad one, emma on the other hand ... now she was nice
Meh, Emma was cool, Claire interested me more.
:lol: you gotta love Seven.
He was great...I mean is... :shifty:
IIRC those are the ones I posted with. I seem to have had more alter egos though.
That is classic, I recall every one of those.
how come you never asked to fap mine pado :cry:
Ummm.....he's not Beckham.
What the heck is the Jupiler League in Belgium?
EPL, Serie A, Deutsche Bundesliga 1, LFP....all synonyms.
Yo Andy -- General Tso called. He wants to know why his sauce is slathered all over your and Burke's fat stomachs.
MMMMMM I love it.
Hallo Claire, interesting to hear from you.

How have you been? And if you don't mind me asking, how is your profession?
I never thought I would say this, but I missed her like a fat kid misses cake.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sucks when you finally get a life, get off Juventuz, get offline but then get a job that sticks you online, for too long so finally after browsing the entire internet, it's Nick against the world.
Welcome back Marley, another ghost in this forum never hurt anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)