Nick Against the World (49 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
"It wasn't a big leap from eating books to sticking them up me, a page at a time. Fine literature in my vagina, pulp fiction up my ass, that was my instinctive decision, that is at first, before I began to question whether the distinction was really so clear. I sat through English class with Chaucer and Boccaccio here, S. E. Hinton there. One day, when I fished out the slippery wad, laid it on my desk and teased its folds open with a pen, I noticed that some of the words seemed changed. I took the stinking page to the library and confirmed my discovery in the echoing stacks. My vagina had rewritten Joyce. It was then I knew I was going to be a writer.

I also found, and would like to share with other women, that a dictionary in a pocket edition, if well worn, can be rolled up and used as a tampon in case of need.

Later on, though hardly tiring of the printed page, I experimented with other objects. Talking on the phone to my best friend, I inserted the receiver into my cunt, then bent over and yelled endearments in the direction of my womb. She said she heard me say: sample my donuts. I said nothing of the kind. This should be taken into consideration by parents seeking to give their kids an edge by pre-natal read-alouds. I have also inserted dolls, dice, piano keys, and school filing cabinets with hanging files in alphabetical order. (I would not do that again. I did it on a bet.) My vagina has very long and sticky lips and sometimes I would stroll pantyless through a store in a short skirt, brushing nonchalantly against the merchandise, and come out with valuable items stuck to me. I always felt these goods were mine by right, as they had attached themselves to me like burrs without my deliberate intervention, though once, when I began dragging a whole sofabed out the door behind me, I was hard put to explain this reasoning to the manager; but his embarrassment won the day for me, and in the end I even prevailed on him to help me load the sofabed into my car.

When I have my period my body aches from my ribs to my knees. I feel like I am melting from the center outward, like a candle. Or I'm dissolving into silt and flowing toward the ocean on my own slow river.

With a razor, I carve a labyrinth into my pubic hair, and require my lovers to find their way through it. This is not whimsy, it is practical. By the time they have traced their way through it to the end, the most backwards suitor will find me ready for them."

Don't ask me how I found this, but it, for some reason, reminds me of Pado.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I just had some Cannoli and it tasted better than the lint out of the belly button on Pado's fat stomach.
I was at the bowling alley and laid my fat stomach on evervbodys ball as it came back through the ball return. The manager said, "Hey! Stomach boy, what the hell are you doing?" and I said, "Shut up stugotz, or I'll lay my fat stomach on your mother." When he said that his mother was dead I realized that he looked a lot like Bobo Vieri, the 5'2" version.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was at the bowling alley and laid my fat stomach on evervbodys ball as it came back through the ball return. The manager said, "Hey! Stomach boy, what the hell are you doing?" and I said, "Shut up stugotz, or I'll lay my fat stomach on your mother." When he said that his mother was dead I realized that he looked a lot like Bobo Vieri, the 5'2" version.
:rofl: :rofl: I love it! :rofl: :rofl:

You are officially in the stomach club... forever.

Apr 12, 2004
Post of the year!

:lol2:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy find the original fat stomach article and post it in here.
Caroline87 said:
we have the fattest bellies in WORLD... fattest meaning NEARLY EVERYTHING is blocked inside of my stomach and sits forever like garbage dump... cept wormtown and THIS FAT stomach. On my MOTHER!!!!!
http://www.myfatstomachlayingonmymother.com
hours of fun

my fat stomach laying on my mom! Hours of fun for you and me.
Name of thread for search: Bored At Work????, This even worked with my 300-pound stomach

Apr 12, 2004
Andy tells me the world of Juventuz is going stone cold fuck nuts over my dispute with Abu......

Well, tell him to stop saying "Please Discuss" at the end of every post or thread like a flippin' Warden. I hate being told what to do, and i take that as being commanded.

I don't work well with commands.

Here, example, and yes, TRUE STORY:

When I was 17 an Army recruiter came up to me next to my dad's office in Martinsburg and asked if I wanted to join up and serve this "Grand" country. I told him no. He asked where i went to high school, "Saint Maria Goretti" I replied. He asked what I was going to do with my life, I said sell insurance or be a lawyer. He asked if everyone at Goretti thought that way, I retorted with a quick, well, yea.

He looked nonplussed.

Then he said i should take more pride with my life. I told him if I was a smarter person i would join the Army, and then defect to North Korea. He said he was going to beat me down.

I told him he would be Court Marshalled and he walked away pissed.

Moral: Don't tell me what to do.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
If they hate Chelsea then they should try laying their fat stomachs on Chelsea.
you make a good arguement there pado:agree:

@ burke-you know i love you, but sometimes you gotta watch what you say. lots of people take offence at the stupidest things.

like last week i went behind the screens to see a patient,said my name was dr.Nick and stuck my finger up their ass. the patient was very unhappy and asked what the hell i was doing. i told the patient i was checking their prostate to ensure it was not swollen and cancerous. when she told me that women dont have a prostate gland i simply said that i must have missed class that day. needless to say i had to call pado and ask his availability for a court date next year

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andy tells me the world of Juventuz is going stone cold fuck nuts over my dispute with Abu......

Well, tell him to stop saying "Please Discuss" at the end of every post or thread like a flippin' Warden. I hate being told what to do, and i take that as being commanded.

I don't work well with commands.

Here, example, and yes, TRUE STORY:

When I was 17 an Army recruiter came up to me next to my dad's office in Martinsburg and asked if I wanted to join up and serve this "Grand" country. I told him no. He asked where i went to high school, "Saint Maria Goretti" I replied. He asked what I was going to do with my life, I said sell insurance or be a lawyer. He asked if everyone at Goretti thought that way, I retorted with a quick, well, yea.

He looked nonplussed.

Then he said i should take more pride with my life. I told him if I was a smarter person i would join the Army, and then defect to North Korea. He said he was going to beat me down.

I told him he would be Court Marshalled and he walked away pissed.

Moral: Don't tell me what to do.
I wish the army tried to recruit that way in Belgium too. The reactions would be hilarious.

I'm reading this book by a Belgian reporter about America by the way. I hardly agree with all she says, but there's one thing I found fascinating. She claims that most Americans, even if they don't agree with the foreign policy, will back up soldiers, because they are seen as true patriots. Which is why they will almost never insult the army.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Hey, I just watched this movie called "Goal" and it was amazing. It is about a Mexican kid from LA who gets picked up by Newcastle. I suggest it to everyone, rivals Green Street IMO.
Yeah it's nice. I watched it in the cinema back when it came out

Yeah, I just failed that thermodynamics exam. There were in total six problems and it took me over 3 hours to completely answer all of them, haphazardly at best. When I left half the class was still there taking the test, and apparently some were even there until 11pm... basically 5 hours after the exam started. I don't have the patience for re-working such difficult problems, so I fucking left. Thanks for the wishes, Erik.
Oh that sucks

I wish the army tried to recruit that way in Belgium too. The reactions would be hilarious.

I'm reading this book by a Belgian reporter about America by the way. I hardly agree with all she says, but there's one thing I found fascinating. She claims that most Americans, even if they don't agree with the foreign policy, will back up soldiers, because they are seen as true patriots. Which is why they will almost never insult the army.
Quite the opposite from Holland. We had some minor incidents with army people the past few months (marines stationed in Norway going out clubbing and ending up beating the living shit out of local teenagers etc) and since then people are honking at military vehicles on the motorway etc, yelling stuff along the lines of "Take an IQ test, then shoot yourself" :howler:

Of course our military has never had a very good reputation. Blitzkrieg, I mean, jesus...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Who else thinks that facial hair is cool from time to time and that it tells a lot about a man's state of mind? :D
i am not a big fan of facial hair,i find hair on your face to be itchy,annoying and you get all sortd of things trapped in it.....that is why i told my woman to shave clean as a whistle down there

Apr 12, 2004

Is there a question there?

But I think I understand what you are asking. Yea, here we know that the war in Iraq is a joke and Bush is a cock sucking nigel loving chinkerton bastard, but we support the troops because it is not their choice to go to war, they just follow orders. And sometimes, those orders are a joke, coming from a joke.

20 years from now, Bush will not be seen as America's dumbest president, just America's most successful retard.

I´m a big fan of giving facials.
DA TO THAT!
i am not a big fan of facial hair,i find hair on your face to be itchy,annoying and you get all sortd of things trapped in it.....that is why i told my woman to shave clean as a whistle down there
I always have facial hair, and I like it when there is a little patch downtown on the WOman. I feel like I'm not eating out a 6 year old then......not that there is anything wrong with that though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)