Nick Against the World (52 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Man, sorry to hear about your lame holidays there, Seb.

Happy New Year, though. :party:

Seb, I worry that "the height of 70s fashion" to you probably looks more like Vinman in Ray-Bans, a Members Only jacket, and cargo pants. :D

Say, it looks like Tony "Chad Pennington" Romo has started his post-season legacy as I expected... Though I have to say tonight he looked more like Tony "Jean-Alain Boumsong" Romo. :oops:

:lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Seb, I worry that "the height of 70s fashion" to you probably looks more like Vinman in Ray-Bans, a Members Only jacket, and cargo pants. :D

Say, it looks like Tony "Chad Pennington" Romo has started his post-season legacy as I expected... Though I have to say tonight he looked more like Tony "Jean-Alain Boumsong" Romo. :oops:

Hey !!! My Ray-Bans are still in style !!:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Happy New Years to you too, even though we've only got 5 years left until the apocalypse :cry:

In the end, I still had a good time. It's fun arguing with street vendors about how many dirham theyre getting and watching them beg at your feet when you walk away :D

Meh, it more closely resembled just some douche bag. I wore the tightest pair of jeans I could get from a friend (I literally couldnt move); a tucked in, collar up, unbuttoned to the stomach, shiny blue disco-shirt; and 3 gold necklaces/bracelets, along with about half a bottle of cologne :D

Apr 12, 2004
Meh, it more closely resembled just some douche bag. I wore the tightest pair of jeans I could get from a friend (I literally couldnt move); a tucked in, collar up, unbuttoned to the stomach, shiny blue disco-shirt; and 3 gold necklaces/bracelets, along with about half a bottle of cologne :D
Sounds like a description to some greased-up cafone named NICK.
:D

Apr 12, 2004
Sounds like a description to some greased-up cafone named NICK.
:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I just watched Real Madrid get embarassed by Deportivo

even before the game started, no Real players looked the least bit happy...CRAP must really be getting to them

They were totally out-played the entire game, and CRAP refused to make any changes at halftime

Their only shot of the day was from that scoring machine Emerson :D

I was thrilled to see Canna and Emerson look so frustrated, and even happier to see that CRAP hasnt changed a bit :superhapp

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just watched Real Madrid get embarassed by Deportivo

even before the game started, no Real players looked the least bit happy...CRAP must really be getting to them

They were totally out-played the entire game, and CRAP refused to make any changes at halftime

Their only shot of the day was from that scoring machine Emerson :D

I was thrilled to see Canna and Emerson look so frustrated, and even happier to see that CRAP hasnt changed a bit :superhapp
Didn't see it (unfortunately), but I sort of expected it. I think the degree to which Real Madrid dismantles itself under Capello will be an interesting yardstick to measure how well Juve players held it together in spite of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)