Nick Against the World (43 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Hm.. I'm a bit off tonight. I've been spending Thursday nights hanging out with Slobo Milosevic in the city's central park for years now... I need a new habit.

Anyone?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Byrone said:
my bud says its something along the line like "are u gonna marry a black girl" & if thats right,the answer is no ill marry a lebenese girl & make crossbreed kids...hehe
:lol:

was he wasted? Naa man it means, "Your mother walks the streets" which basically is implicating that your mom's a hoe :D

btw, you serious about that leb girl from the bar, eh? ;)

AleDP10

Mar 16, 2006
Knowing that I'm banned, but also knowing that a lot of members and even a few mods would like me reinstated I'm going to post the following report of my trip to Turin. I would like it very much if I were unbanned, so that I could continue posting with my beloved Seven account. I'm sure you don't care anymore, mikhail, you're still too much of a man to do so.

Juventus FC - AC Milan

I went into the game expecting a not too entertaining draw or Juve getting molested by Milan. In fact Milan had several opportunities to do so at the beginning. But first things first. Like last time, buying tickets online proved to make things difficult. We had a paper which said we were allowed to pick up our tickets two hour before the game. Eventually we managed to get them 10 minutes before kick off. Most of the people who bought them online finally got inside the stadium 10 minutes after kick off though. For perhaps the biggest club in the world, they sure act poorly towards their fans.

I liked the banner, which said something along the lines of "Poor guy, what are you going to hurt yourself". All in all I thought the Juve audience was quite alright. At least the curva kept the atmosphere alive.

As for the game I felt Milan had the upperhand. After 5 minutes or so I saw Shevchenko picking up the ball at the halfway line, running towards our box and shooting at goal without ever getting attacked. Scared of Sheva, anyone? Inzaghi had another nice opportunity when both Buffon and Chiellini failed miserably. Perhaps the state of the pitch saved us there. Overall I wasn't very impressed by Milan. They could and should have dared more. Pirlo and Serginho were very lively though. The two of them created a great chance for Sheva, who sadly enough aimed his shot straight at Inzaghi.

Zlatan had a good first 10 minutes. That's pretty much all he had. After that the stadium began booing him very quickly. It looks to me like this wasn't the first poor match they saw him play. In fact I shouldn't say poor, he was god awful. If we had to pick players for our schoolyard team, Zlatan would be that sad little kid no one wants. Nedved was our best player out there. He was the only one who looked like he wanted to win during the first half. Mutu was alright, but never came close to Camoranesi's brilliance as a winger.

During halftime the biggest moment of the game arrived. We all saw how Del Piero was warming up. Suddenly we gained hope. "Look, he's there, he's going to come on" we whispered, but we didn't dare saying it out loud. When he tossed his training jack away and the stadium speaker announced "La Juventus sostituisce il numero nove Zlatan Ibrahimovic con il numero dieci Alessandro.. DEL PIERO" we all jumped up. We all realised Juventus might be able to win the game. And not only we, the fans, realised this, but so did the players. Juve was a different team. Suddenly they went for it. And whenever Del Piero touched the ball everyone was on the edge of their seat. You see, that's why Del Piero should always play, Del Piero gives us hope and hope is very important to a squad.

When Gattuso got his second yellow the game was dead. I felt he was very unlucky to get sent off and apparently so did he. From that moment on Juve realised they are going to be crowned champions in May and Milan knew they could do nothing but admit the title race was over.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
AleDP10 said:
Knowing that I'm banned, but also knowing that a lot of members and even a few mods would like me reinstated I'm going to post the following report of my trip to Turin. I would like it very much if I were unbanned, so that I could continue posting with my beloved Seven account. I'm sure you don't care anymore, mikhail, you're still too much of a man to do so.

Juventus FC - AC Milan

I went into the game expecting a not too entertaining draw or Juve getting molested by Milan. In fact Milan had several opportunities to do so at the beginning. But first things first. Like last time, buying tickets online proved to make things difficult. We had a paper which said we were allowed to pick up our tickets two hour before the game. Eventually we managed to get them 10 minutes before kick off. Most of the people who bought them online finally got inside the stadium 10 minutes after kick off though. For perhaps the biggest club in the world, they sure act poorly towards their fans.

I liked the banner, which said something along the lines of "Poor guy, what are you going to hurt yourself". All in all I thought the Juve audience was quite alright. At least the curva kept the atmosphere alive.

As for the game I felt Milan had the upperhand. After 5 minutes or so I saw Shevchenko picking up the ball at the halfway line, running towards our box and shooting at goal without ever getting attacked. Scared of Sheva, anyone? Inzaghi had another nice opportunity when both Buffon and Chiellini failed miserably. Perhaps the state of the pitch saved us there. Overall I wasn't very impressed by Milan. They could and should have dared more. Pirlo and Serginho were very lively though. The two of them created a great chance for Sheva, who sadly enough aimed his shot straight at Inzaghi.

Zlatan had a good first 10 minutes. That's pretty much all he had. After that the stadium began booing him very quickly. It looks to me like this wasn't the first poor match they saw him play. In fact I shouldn't say poor, he was god awful. If we had to pick players for our schoolyard team, Zlatan would be that sad little kid no one wants. Nedved was our best player out there. He was the only one who looked like he wanted to win during the first half. Mutu was alright, but never came close to Camoranesi's brilliance as a winger.

During halftime the biggest moment of the game arrived. We all saw how Del Piero was warming up. Suddenly we gained hope. "Look, he's there, he's going to come on" we whispered, but we didn't dare saying it out loud. When he tossed his training jack away and the stadium speaker announced "La Juventus sostituisce il numero nove Zlatan Ibrahimovic con il numero dieci Alessandro.. DEL PIERO" we all jumped up. We all realised Juventus might be able to win the game. And not only we, the fans, realised this, but so did the players. Juve was a different team. Suddenly they went for it. And whenever Del Piero touched the ball everyone was on the edge of their seat. You see, that's why Del Piero should always play, Del Piero gives us hope and hope is very important to a squad.

When Gattuso got his second yellow the game was dead. I felt he was very unlucky to get sent off and apparently so did he. From that moment on Juve realised they are going to be crowned champions in May and Milan knew they could do nothing but admit the title race was over.

Sounds like you had fun; and you didnt bash anyone in the process :p we'd love to have you back mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)