Nick Against the World (63 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Could you imagine the collision between Maldini's giant vagina and Zlatan's giant member?

It's a good thing both couldn't be on the pitch at the same time last weekend... the pitch would have been in far more horrible shape.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Thanks for the welcome Zé and Bozi (and everyone else)

Geof said:
Well I read today that similar things happen in Germany. The chinese Zheyun Ye might be a part of the Hoyzer-corruption stuff.

And don't tell me that Belgium is the only country with corrupt players/refs.

As for Standard, their announced drop in form just happened a bit later than foreseen. But everything stays possible.
Oh that was my point; I'm absolutely certain there is corruption in Holland too. Just that we haven't found the bastards yet.

Standard:
They're like HSV with Van der Vaart; if Conceiçao goes, everything goes :sad:

Jeeks said:
That explains it then
You're still on actually; just that I haven't logged on in a loooong time

swag said:
Cheers, Erik! :pint: Great to see you around these parts again.

Yeah... I caught the match:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=993955#post993955

It sounds like we're talking about very similar, but not the exact same, vaginas. ;)
:howler: good stuff

ßömßärdiër said:
Erik, I missed you so much.
Did you now? In what way though; I stumbled up on your profile... *flattered*:D

ßömßärdiër said:
Nono, you mean Ryan Phillippe.
Oohh nasty insult

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Sup guys! hey erik, i asked burke to translate that sentence i wrote & he gave up.do u spk or understand afrikaans?
if u do its gonna be awesome man coz i gots some goooooooooood shite.....hehe

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Byrone said:
Sup guys! hey erik, i asked burke to translate that sentence i wrote & he gave up.do u spk or understand afrikaans?
if u do its gonna be awesome man coz i gots some goooooooooood shite.....hehe
I do actually; since my native language is Dutch;

From Wikipedia:
Afrikaans was considered a Dutch dialect until the late 19th century, when it began to be recognised as a distinct language, and it gained equal status with Dutch and English as an official language in South Africa in 1925.
Within the Dutch-speaking zones of the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Suriname, Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles, there is greater divergence among the dialects than there is between standard Dutch and standard Afrikaans.
Afrikaans is, in essence, Dutch. They were the same during the Dutch colonisation of the Cape but evolved via different paths through later centuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)