Nick Against the World (31 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Fliakis said:
erik, do you have msn? pm me if you do. have to go now and i wouldnt be surprised i you never returned after this carnival :D

and it'd be a shame to lose you from sight..
I might... and I might not

PM on its way

EDIT: why wouldn't I want to? I could always block you anyway :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Geof said:
Hey Erik! welcome back
Hi there mate. How are you? Shame about the scandals in the Belgian league, eh? At least they were uncovered though... I wonder how many scandals go unnoticed in our own Eredivisie...

Speaking of; I've got my money on Standard Luik (or Liège I guess). Have had it on them since the start of the season but it's looking tricky :mute:

Geof

May 14, 2004
Erik said:
Hi there mate. How are you? Shame about the scandals in the Belgian league, eh? At least they were uncovered though... I wonder how many scandals go unnoticed in our own Eredivisie...

Speaking of; I've got my money on Standard Luik (or Liège I guess). Have had it on them since the start of the season but it's looking tricky :mute:
Well I read today that similar things happen in Germany. The chinese Zheyun Ye might be a part of the Hoyzer-corruption stuff.

And don't tell me that Belgium is the only country with corrupt players/refs.

As for Standard, their announced drop in form just happened a bit later than foreseen. But everything stays possible.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Apr 12, 2004
swag said:
Probably not password protected, but you could probably implement something like that through groups. For example, there are mod threads that -- despite the impression that these are really all that interesting :sleepy: -- only mods can access because the users belong to a mod group.

That said, I'm not so sure that creating private communities here is in the best interests of the site -- despite the dump zone this thread has become for any passersby with an audible bodily function.

Tell Maldini to get the fuck out of the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)