Nick Against the World (46 Viewers)

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25,285
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    Nick you don't have a dirty money trust fund, your parents arent gangsters and even if they are we really really really dont give a flying fvck. So shut up about it. God. It dosent make you cooler. Stop trying so hard. Im sure the REAL Nick is interesting aswell.
    1. I never said my parents were 'gangsters' (p.s. they stopped using that word in the 40's)....see sarcasm: i.e. being Italian and raised in New York.
    2. Given that the post had sarcastic over-tones so too was the last 'kiss my ass' sentence.
    3. Trust me babe..you (especially you) don't speak for anyone here...you are quite a unique little snowflake with her own 'outlook'.
    4. Wash that mouth out with soap Orphan Annie...my parents don't even tell me to shut the fvck up.
    5. I have read your on-line 'bio' you keep regurgitating here...junkie with an attitude..blah blah....you have a typical teen angst version of cool: so I won't take that comment as bad.
    6. How else do you explain my ability to be a slacker in life in Rome of all places with work being the last thing on my mind :cheesy:

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25,286
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    Any of you lot going to catch anything at the toronto film festival from 8th - 17th ??
    Anything worth seeing? You mentioned a movie was opening at the festival..which one?

Toronto tries too hard to be 'the go-to film festival with tons of celebrity appearances'....maybe the line-up is good but I just have an anti-Toronto vibe..they try too hard but are still the third best Canadian city.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

1. I never said my parents were 'gangsters' (p.s. they stopped using that word in the 40's)....see sarcasm: i.e. being Italian and raised in New York.
    2. Given that the post had sarcastic over-tones so too was the last 'kiss my ass' sentence.
    3. Trust me babe..you (especially you) don't speak for anyone here...you are quite a unique little snowflake with her own 'outlook'.
    4. Wash that mouth out with soap Orphan Annie...my parents don't even tell me to shut the fvck up.
    5. I have read your on-line 'bio' you keep regurgitating here...junkie with an attitude..blah blah....you have a typical teen angst version of cool: so I won't take that comment as bad.
    6. How else do you explain my ability to be a slacker in life in Rome of all places with work being the last thing on my mind :cheesy:

:clap: Quality stuff.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25,290
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    :LOL: Mr. Clean.............

Umm a picture.......well.......get on skype and ill send it to you, dont worry, you dont have to talk to me or anything, you little *****.
    I erased skype you banjo playin two-packs a day smokin hillbilly..I'll download it again soon so I can hear you with your clever "fvck youuuuuuuuuuu"'s the in background...

Pado got on Skype??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

I erased skype you banjo playin two-packs a day smokin hillbilly..I'll download it again soon so I can hear you with your clever "fvck youuuuuuuuuuu"'s the in background...

Pado got on Skype??
    Yeah Nick, load that back up. Once the season comes in full swing we will have some issues to discuss, so just reinstall it you big Momma's boy. :D

And hopefully Greg and Pado will join in the fun as well...love to hear what they sound like and have a real convo with them. Same with Paul.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

And hopefully Greg and Pado will join in the fun as well...love to hear what they sound like and have a real convo with them. Same with Paul.
    Just PM your phone number and best times to call and you will hear me. I'll call you and you will not have to suffer through Burke's clever "Fvck youuuuuuuuuuuuu's" in the background.

OK, I don't know what that's all about but Nick did make me laugh with that one.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

They stopped using the word gangster? To be fair though you do go on about it alot, too much for jokes. Or if it is a joke, get some new material :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)