Nick Against the World (75 Viewers)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Nah, nobody jacked the account. Claire is using it right now. Metrostar is the account she wanted me to make for her, but now of course she will probably deny that and act like it never happened.

It's all yours Claire.
**** you you little shit. It's pretty fucking obvious you and you're twisted idiot of a friend are using it. Why is Burke posting after every single post by these accounts? Are you stupid? Oh yeah probably. Comes with the nationality. There is something called IP logging. Check the IP's moderators, seriously, how fucking useless are you moderators? How many days have these accounts been active with noone even noticing?

Real nice Andy that youd pussy like that to have me banned. Im embarassed for you. Ban me anyways though mods honestly, really and absolutely

FVCKED IF I CARE.

And Im not even angry :rolleyes:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not using it now, and that's all that matters. You indeed asked for the account and I made it for you. So....blah.

And you certainly seemed to care......hahahaha

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
No matter how hard you try and how little she tries, she still seems to own you every time.

Why is that?

And if that thing is real it should be illegal. :D
That makes no sense at all. I just laughed it off and she is still pissed off about it...how is that owning.

You make no sense sometimes; just mind your own business. :LOL:

And if owning is going completely bizzurk and shooting insults off like weapons in Iraq, you need some help buddy. :D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

That makes no sense at all. I just laughed it off and she is still pissed off about it...how is that owning.

You make no sense sometimes; just mind your own business. :LOL:
I don't just mean that time. Even before with the weather thing. You put loads of effort in, gather all the facts, make a good argument etc. She just calls you a fvcktard and you end up looking like an idiot.

Is it just me? :D

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25,273
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++You know better than I do about the amount of evidence produced by the prosecution at the Juve Doping Inquest. You obvioulsy believe that the evidence was sufficient to support a conviction. But, I'm sure you would agree that it makes no sense that one defendant was convicted while the other was acquitted on the exact same evidence.

Having said that, the amount of evidence introduced against Andreotti was far greater that the evidence introduced against Agricola. Yet, due to his standing and connections, Andreotti was acquitted. It is a tragedy that Andreotti was cleared and your father sits behind bars. Which of these two men was the more corrupt, the more culpable, and the more deserving of punishment?
    You know better than most Old man that sometimes no amount of evidence can support a conviction ... too many holes, too many questions: bottom line: reasonable doubt. If you ask me it was far easier to prove that Mr. A and his band of merry fvcks handed their children dope (have the 'children' testify; introduce medical records: change in muscle mass, change in certain blood levels) than it is to prove that Mr. A was the REAL MAN behind some fraudulent dealings of the state: you have to literally strip down all the levels of government and prove that Mr. A knew the pusher on the street ... you get my drift.
    Andreotti was cleared because while HE MAY of been a participant there were far greater evils at play...
    p.s. the Feds, Sewer Rats and RICO ACT can still kiss my 'dirty money trust fund up the ying-yang' ass.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Nick you don't have a dirty money trust fund, your parents arent gangsters and even if they are we really really really dont give a flying fvck. So shut up about it. God. It dosent make you cooler. Stop trying so hard. Im sure the REAL Nick is interesting aswell.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

I don't just mean that time. Even before with the weather thing. You put loads of effort in, gather all the facts, make a good argument etc. She just calls you a fvcktard and you end up looking like an idiot.

Is it just me? :D
    An idiot for wasting my time with her?.....you are probably right. She used to be a good poster but now all she does is just try to start arguments. Has a lot of potential though.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005

An idiot for wasting my time with her?.....you are probably right. She used to be a good poster but now all she does is just try to start arguments. Has a lot of potential though.
    Does anyone want to hear this? Shut the fuck up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)