nice article, To Italia, with apologies (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm waiting for an apology from the Germans too. My bowels haven't been the same since I visited Munich five years ago.

OP
alex74

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    nice..
    I am waiting for such an appology from the germans. they insulted italy and italians. bad loosers..
    :agree:
    the french too.. cant remember if it was thuram or someone else who kept on complaining that they they should have won and blah blah..

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    swag said:
    I'm waiting for an apology from the Germans too. My bowels haven't been the same since I visited Munich five years ago.
    is that so??i am off to munich this sunday:oops:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Maresca said:
    nice..
    I am waiting for such an appology from the germans. they insulted italy and italians. bad loosers..
    This wont happen. German Media and Press were mean to the Squad and to every Italian in this world. Shame, but the most Important thing is that two pizza were shown that night.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    This wont happen. German Media and Press were mean to the Squad and to every Italian in this world. Shame, but the most Important thing is that two pizza were shown that night.
    I know, I am in war with germans when we are talking about football :pumpkin:

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    A really nice article .. .Glorious for italians :D ...

I want to say that I'm waiting for an appology from Blatter ... but the bastard would never do it :agree:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Maresca said:
    nice..

And from the stupid boss of that stupid organization known as FIFA.

What's the name of that little guy again? Splatter?? Or Blatter something? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)