Neymar - Forward - PSG (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
Lets say Neymar signs for Barcelona for Dembele Semedo and $
Do you think we should swap Dybala for Dembele?
I think that really depends on how much Sarri thinks of Dybala and his role hee. If we want a target striker to lead the line with Ronaldo more central playing off of him. And a explosive winger type like Costa then I just dont see Dybala fitting in to that. So in that case I would like it. If Sarri thinks Dybala can be the high point of the attack then keep him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think that really depends on how much Sarri thinks of Dybala and his role hee. If we want a target striker to lead the line with Ronaldo more central playing off of him. And a explosive winger type like Costa then I just dont see Dybala fitting in to that. So in that case I would like it. If Sarri thinks Dybala can be the high point of the attack then keep him.
Do you really think Sarri`s opinion is unknown?!
We tried to ship Dybala twice - Man Utd and Tottenham...
It is pretty clear Dybala is not a crucial player for Sarri...
The question is - Should we try Dybala Dembele swap or... Keep Dybala / sell him for cash only..

Apr 19, 2007
Do you really think Sarri`s opinion is unknown?!
We tried to ship Dybala twice - Man Utd and Tottenham...
It is pretty clear Dybala is not a crucial player for Sarri...
The question is - Should we try Dybala Dembele swap or... Keep Dybala / sell him for cash only..
Dembele has huge potential so obviously he would be a great addition especially if we sell Dybala(which we should do if hes not in the plans). Why would he be in the PSG deal if they dont want him though?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's funny that you believe Sarri has a say on who we buy or sell.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dembele has huge potential so obviously he would be a great addition especially if we sell Dybala(which we should do if hes not in the plans). Why would he be in the PSG deal if they dont want him though?
Just hypothetical.. You are probably right if they get him they will keep him.. Besides its not as if Dybala costs 200M..

Apr 19, 2007
It's funny that you believe Sarri has a say on who we buy or sell.
Its not that he has a say. You think that Paratici doesnt have any discussions about player needs and how to build? If Sarri said Dybala isnt a main component for me in the team Paratici would want to offload him. Thats funny you think there is no discussion of team needs between the Sarri and Paratici

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Its not that he has a say. You think that Paratici doesnt have any discussions about player needs and how to build? If Sarri said Dybala isnt a main component for me in the team Paratici would want to offload him. Thats funny you think there is no discussion of team needs between the Sarri and Paratici
It's funny that Sarri said that if Dybala were available for 70 M€ he would buy him for his team when Paratici was trying to sell him for this sum and you still think Sarri has a say.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
No doubt Dembele has potential, but he's acting like a 16y old.

Last season he missed Barca training and they couldn't get him on the phone, he left his Dortmund home in shit state and he's playing video games like crazy.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It's funny that Sarri said that if Dybala were available for 70 M€ he would buy him for his team when Paratici was trying to sell him for this sum and you still think Sarri has a say.
This is the most insane part to me. You hire a coach with a very particular system to go and win trophies. He then multiple times clearly expresses admiration for a player you already own, but you then go and try to get rid of said player by any means necessary. Why in the hell would you do this? What sense does this make?

Apr 19, 2007
This is the most insane part to me. You hire a coach with a very particular system to go and win trophies. He then multiple times clearly expresses admiration for a player you already own, but you then go and try to get rid of said player by any means necessary. Why in the hell would you do this? What sense does this make?
Yeah Im not so sure he likes Dybala and his role. Once again Dybala is playing off the main striker Hiuguain when at his best. Sarri can think hes worth 70 mil and also think he isnt neccesary because he plays the same role as the best playe in the world at that position on your tweam

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah Im not so sure he likes Dybala and his role. Once again Dybala is playing off the main striker Hiuguain when at his best. Sarri can think hes worth 70 mil and also think he isnt neccesary because he plays the same role as the best playe in the world at that position on your tweam
Perhaps. But this is not the only comment that Sarri has made about him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sarri litterally and bluntly said his opinion isnt a factor in this saga. Said he likes Dybala and would buy him if he was in the market and not his coach already.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why are you surprised by this?

Max spent 5 years asking for a CAM, and this management (while doing a mostly fantastic job) never bought one. We’re opportunists on the transfer market, and never have built around the coach’s preferred tactics during the Marotta-Paratici era.

Apr 19, 2007
Sarri litterally and bluntly said his opinion isnt a factor in this saga. Said he likes Dybala and would buy him if he was in the market and not his coach already.
My point is that I doubt Sarri said he is a crucial player for this team and a definate starter. Maybe he did but I highly doubt that. Does he want him pushed out? No why would a coach not want him in the squad. Does Paratici think we need a 70 mil backup player that is on high wages? Probably not.
So you are right
1. Sarii doesnt make the call
2. Sarri rates him highly
3. Sarri wouldnt start him if he stayed.
4. Paratici doesnt think Dybala as a bench player is neccesary

Which of these are people disagreeing on? Sarri not having the final say does not mean he has no say in the matter. Italy operates that way at most clubs. Allegri has said multiple times there are scheduled meetings to discuss player personel and what he wants and needs and who currently is important. The board acts on that in the way THEY find appropriate

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why are you surprised by this?

Max spent 5 years asking for a CAM, and this management (while doing a mostly fantastic job) never bought one. We’re opportunists on the transfer market, and never have built around the coach’s preferred tactics during the Marotta-Paratici era.
Thinking about it, I'm surprised we manage to get as far as we do.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My point is that I doubt Sarri said he is a crucial player for this team and a definate starter. Maybe he did but I highly doubt that. Does he want him pushed out? No why would a coach not want him in the squad. Does Paratici think we need a 70 mil backup player that is on high wages? Probably not.
So you are right
1. Sarii doesnt make the call
2. Sarri rates him highly
3. Sarri wouldnt start him if he stayed.
4. Paratici doesnt think Dybala as a bench player is neccesary

Which of these are people disagreeing on? Sarri not having the final say does not mean he has no say in the matter. Italy operates that way at most clubs. Allegri has said multiple times there are scheduled meetings to discuss player personel and what he wants and needs and who currently is important. The board acts on that in the way THEY find appropriate
Sarri wouldn't start him because he knows that the management are in the process of cashing in on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)