Neymar - Forward - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
In the last 10 years, we never jumped on the tiki-taka bandwagon which dominated Europe.
We had always been in the opposite side tactically and tried to win ""our way"".

Now that tiki-taka is in its fall, the board decided to hire Sarri, the pseudo-tiki-taka master.

Fast and direct attacking football is the new trend, and we are always one step behind.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Jun 6, 2015
I know and I still stand on my point, I never promised to leave, I wrote any admin can feel free to ban me for a year. Not the same thing, right??
Not that I really care, but "Ajax will win CL, I can bet on this. If they don't, i'll stay away from tuz for a year. Bookmark this." sounds like a promise to me.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
:lol3: like that mentally ill afghan poster
Reported.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not a promise, hence the post about a one year ban which I made after that. And fuck off you, go n watch your leader, Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I really care, but "Ajax will win CL, I can bet on this. If they don't, i'll stay away from tuz for a year. Bookmark this." sounds like a promise to me.
Only a girl or a gay will take that as a promise. Discussion over.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In the last 10 years, we never jumped on the tiki-taka bandwagon which dominated Europe.
We had always been in the opposite side tactically and tried to win ""our way"".

Now that tiki-taka is in its fall, the board decided to hire Sarri, the pseudo-tiki-taka master.

Fast and direct attacking football is the new trend, and we are always one step behind.
I'd say Sarri has his moments of being direct. You will have more directness with players like Costa but will never have it with CMs like Sami & Bentancur. Need the players that can make that direct pass...Pjanic hardly ever does it so hopefully Ramsey is the key here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)