Neymar - Forward - PSG (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
If not Barca where the hell could he go?
Well, IMO it's like this:

Barca - already got Griezmann and have Messi, Suarez and Coutinho, no room for all of them to be starters.
Real - already got Hazard, Jovic and spent alot of money
Bayern - bet hi's not interested
Fuckchester clubs - really doubt he'll join ELP as he's too soft and too much of a drama queen for those bulky ELP tackles.

If he is to move, Juve is a good choice. De Ligt fee split over 5 yeart shows we can get another top player; having that said tho, I think chances of getting Neymar are slim
, but you never know.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I feel like if Agnelli pulled the trigger on an aging Ronaldo because of marketing potential then why wouldn't he do so for Neymar if the opportunity and conditions are possible? Makes sense for our brand.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...kk1hjVh2f5gtpqrIKpQ3E0_YZ67SakN1XvlbB6K4-4wGE

Neymar embroiled in legal dispute with Barcelona despite hoping to re-sign for La Liga giants as Brazilian is hit with £30MILLION unpaid tax bill
  • Neymar's wage packet could go straight to the taxman if he re-joins Barcelona
  • The Brazilian forward has been hit with a £30million unpaid tax bill in Spain
  • The 27-year-old's earnings at Barca may be withheld until he settles the debt
  • He is also in a legal dispute with Barcelona over an unpaid signing bonus
This is what happens when you are that much of a cunt. Nowhere to go, problems and burned bridges everywhere.

Maybe someone in England will take him? :boh:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
If he goes to Barça they’re going to have a surplus of attackers! Are they going to play some of them in midfield? That’s insane, De Jong is good but he’s not that good either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Griezmann,Suarez,Messi,Neymar,Dembelè,Coutinho and Malcolm

If Coutinho or Dembelè goes to psg with Rakitic and money they'll have

6 strikers
But they'll be forced to play 4-2-3-1
Else 2 between Suarez,Griezmann and Dembele/Coutinho will warm the bench

Mar 3, 2014
Well, IMO it's like this:

Barca - already got Griezmann and have Messi, Suarez and Coutinho, no room for all of them to be starters.
Real - already got Hazard, Jovic and spent alot of money
Bayern - bet hi's not interested
Fuckchester clubs - really doubt he'll join ELP as he's too soft and too much of a drama queen for those bulky ELP tackles.

If he is to move, Juve is a good choice. De Ligt fee split over 5 yeart shows we can get another top player; having that said tho, I think chances of getting Neymar are slim
, but you never know.
We should sell them Cancelo and watch them bleed goals against any good team when they’re playing 4 forwards, Arthur and Dejong and Cancelo beside Pique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)