Neymar - Forward - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mate hes misses matches every season just to go to her birthday he has name tattooted on hes body and have you seen some of the pictures between them? lol
He doesnt want to miss his sisters Bday no matter what, family members have tattoos of each other, its weird but it happens. And they are cozy/close in pictures, they are siblings. Neither of these suggest incest. Calm the heck down.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He doesnt want to miss his sisters Bday no matter what, family members have tattoos of each other, its weird but it happens. And they are cozy/close in pictures, they are siblings. Neither of these suggest incest. Calm the heck down.
Actually ill correct my self he doesnt just have her name tatotted on hes body he has a full blown picture of her that covers most hes arm nothing weird about that. I am perfectly calm your getting real worked up over this

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Idk @Osman, if I didn't know better, by watching these pictures (not so much the second one), I wouldn't say this looks like a normal brother-sister relationship

Not saying there's incest there, but it's questionable
It is kinda weird, but why jump to incest angle? Its silly. Projecting kinda, no.

But the mother thing, that's clearly and bizarrely sexual in nature with the grabbing/fondling.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It is kinda weird, but why jump to incest angle? Its silly. Projecting kinda, no.

But the mother thing, that's clearly and bizarrely sexual in nature with the grabbing/fondling.
No one’s projecting anything, that’s just a weird ass way to touch your siblings.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...kk1hjVh2f5gtpqrIKpQ3E0_YZ67SakN1XvlbB6K4-4wGE

Neymar embroiled in legal dispute with Barcelona despite hoping to re-sign for La Liga giants as Brazilian is hit with £30MILLION unpaid tax bill
  • Neymar's wage packet could go straight to the taxman if he re-joins Barcelona
  • The Brazilian forward has been hit with a £30million unpaid tax bill in Spain
  • The 27-year-old's earnings at Barca may be withheld until he settles the debt
  • He is also in a legal dispute with Barcelona over an unpaid signing bonus

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...kk1hjVh2f5gtpqrIKpQ3E0_YZ67SakN1XvlbB6K4-4wGE

Neymar embroiled in legal dispute with Barcelona despite hoping to re-sign for La Liga giants as Brazilian is hit with £30MILLION unpaid tax bill
  • Neymar's wage packet could go straight to the taxman if he re-joins Barcelona
  • The Brazilian forward has been hit with a £30million unpaid tax bill in Spain
  • The 27-year-old's earnings at Barca may be withheld until he settles the debt
  • He is also in a legal dispute with Barcelona over an unpaid signing bonus
Hah! Sign him up Fab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)