Neymar - Forward - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yep but don't forget that the bit issue about his weird sister thing is that he takes every year the days off to go to Brazil and celebrate her birthday and is something like in march or april so the season are always in some critic points

Farca at the beginning always reported him injured in those days but at the end it was quite clear Ney was doing this anually so

I'd rather take Paul back than Ney and I'm not into Pogba comeback thing but still

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
What? I don't see anything wrong in those pictures. Why is it wrong to hug your sibling while taking a photo? You guys are blowing it out of proportion.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Of course they are but its the tuz, what do you expect? There's nothing wrong with his affection for his sister, it's never been brought up as weird or anything like that. And why should it?

And somebody seriously asked if it's a cultural thing? I mean I know more the most here the bad side of the Brazilian culture can be pretty bad and I despise most if not all of it but incest was never a part of it. It hurts my eyes to read such ignorance and elitism like Europeans aren't fucked up either. Wake the fuck up, humans are fucked up no matter the nationality.

Just because the catholic church in Rome and pedophiles go hand in hand and it's based in Italy I'm not going to assume all Italians are pedophiles.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Of course they are but its the tuz, what do you expect? There's nothing wrong with his affection for his sister, it's never been brought up as weird or anything like that. And why should it?

And somebody seriously asked if it's a cultural thing? I mean I know more the most here the bad side of the Brazilian culture can be pretty bad and I despise most if not all of it but incest was never a part of it. It hurts my eyes to read such ignorance and elitism like Europeans aren't fucked up either. Wake the fuck up, humans are fucked up no matter the nationality.

Just because the catholic church in Rome and pedophiles go hand in hand and it's based in Italy I'm not going to assume all Italians are pedophiles.
I honestly think they were asking in a sincere way... don't take it bad

For instance, you r doing the same about Catholic and pedophiles, you can do the same with muslim and terrorist or jews and usury but we all know there r only a really small percentages of those and as u said, in any culture, country, place r quite craziness around

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Kyle asked if being so comfortable with each other was a cultural thing. I'd never hug my sister like that and it's not common in Belgium. But maybe it is in Brazil. It's a pretty fair question and it has nothing to do with incest.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I asked if it was appropriate to spank your own mom's ass in Brazil because its definitely not normal in the US. I apologize for my elitism and white supremacy.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

Mate hes misses matches every season just to go to her birthday he has name tattooted on hes body and have you seen some of the pictures between them? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)