Neymar - Forward - PSG (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
All we know for sure is that he has incestuous relationships with his mom and sister. That is definitely not healthy
Wow im sorry to hear that. Definitely theres no return for him now. Is well documented in the books that fonding your mother will get you sick to the bones.

We need to pass on this one

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Injuries are only issues if they consistently appear in the same area. The thing that concerns me is the fact he had had a few foot injuries although I am not sure if it was the same foot and the same part of the foot.

The idea that alcohol had anything to do with for injuries is absurd. If he drinks a lot of alcohol it would affect his performance more than anything else.

The one thing I will add about Neymar who in my opinion is when fit easily within the top 5 players in the world (and still a higher level than Dybala)...... Is that when PSG bought him... His global appeal and popularity was extremely high. These days and especially after his antics at the last world cup and rape allegations etc.... His image had gone down a lot.... That should affect his commercial appeal which is used to in part justify his cost.
Yes because of this he is worth half the price now and his wages should be considerably less.

May 25, 2019

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@CrimsonianKing, is this common in Brazil?
Yeah probably

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw the mom stuff below, yikes. What's the deal with his sister? Is there evidence of him and her being inappropriate?

Maybe I could buy slapping the butt being a playful or joking type of thing, but rubbing her butt? Yikes.
They do some shit that’s too weird for siblings. And they have matching tats of each other

5929901F-9372-409D-A1B3-95CCBAD02F48.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

9EA36046-0D76-46AF-8EE5-3CB3BA17B0B5.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

C0886024-B946-40BB-95FA-4D635C97D32F.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

7CD2340E-5E9B-4336-8BDD-FE09DAD5FECE.jpeg

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
once again, oddly comfortable with each other but is this a cultural thing in some part of brazil that he is from?

Seems odd to believe he is just serially inappropriately groping his mom and sister in photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)