Neymar - Forward - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Anyone of them have 378 games 226 goals and 140 assists at 27 years of age?

I mean why are we pretending implying he is chump just because we signed 2 mid level hacks, old expired CB and an inconsistent winger (who was exactly the same in Bayern) just because they share the same passport?

I mean he has 51 goals in 58 games for PSG. That's ronaldo numbers while being 7 years younger and creative enough to facilitate for others instead of be attacking focal point.
I think you know why there might be a possibility as to why I would be opposed to this...

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I will hate to see Dybala leave but it's fucking NEYMAR.
There’s no comparison in any way. The difference in talent is astronomical. It’s a no brainer.

The only down side I see to this is Neymar’s personality. Because see, everybody loves to call all Brazilian players lolzillians but that shouldn’t be the case. A lolzillian to me is a Brazilian who’s mentally weak, a party monster, or simply someone who can’t keep their mouth shut and say shit that shouldn’t be said or act like a rat, and still somehow find a way to fuck up his career , people like Adriano, Ronaldinho, Dani alves, etc... And well, Neymar is definitely one.

But again if we’re willing to get a cunt like Icardi, Neymar is 10 times the talent and CL clutchiness.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Reports: Dybala used in Neymar swap
By Football Italia staff
Neymar-1810-Nap-Mertens-epa_0.jpg
EPA.png

Audacious reports in Spain suggest Juventus star Paulo Dybala could be used as part of an exchange deal with Paris Saint-Germain for Neymar.
Neymar has made it absolutely clear he wants to leave PSG this summer and postponed his return to pre-season training, further angering the club.
However, nobody is prepared to pay after his €222m release clause was activated from Barcelona last year.
The Blaugrana discussed his possible return, but PSG director Leonardo warned they were not in a position to make the deal, especially after paying €120m to get Antoine Griezmann from Atletico Madrid.
Now El Chiringuito in Spain suggest Neymar could join Juventus in part-exchange for Dybala, forming an extraordinary attack with Cristiano Ronaldo.
It comes after Rai Sport claimed Neymar’s father would meet Juve director Fabio Paratici in Turin and Mundo Deportivo listed the Bianconeri as one of Neymar’s potential destinations.
The 27-year-old became the world’s most expensive player when he joined PSG from Barcelona in the summer of 2017 for €222m.
He has gone on to score 51 goals in 58 games for the French giants, winning two Ligue 1 titles.

giphy.gif

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
There’s no comparison in any way. The difference in talent is astronomical. It’s a no brainer.

The only down side I see to this is Neymar’s personality. Because see, everybody loves to call all Brazilian players lolzillians but that shouldn’t be the case. A lolzillian to me is a Brazilian who’s mentally weak, a party monster, or simply someone who can’t keep their mouth shut and say shit that shouldn’t be said or act like a rat, and still somehow find a way to fuck up his career , people like Adriano, Ronaldinho, Dani alves, etc... And well, Neymar is definitely one.

But again if we’re willing to get a cunt like Icardi, Neymar is 10 times the talent and CL clutchiness.
even if it's a no brainer if we have the slightest chance to get him.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Sometimes you have to say: Fuck it, the risk is worth it.
Also, D.Alves had a career that 99.9999 % of football players can only dream about.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
After Ronaldo if we manage to get him somehow, Serie A clubs should donate to us 10% of their revenues.

We are the only team trying to make this league somehow relevant.
2 of the top 3 players in the world, the best young defender talent in no-one knows how long + living legends of the game in Chiellini and Buffon - thats not somewhat relevant, even with just Juve Serie A star power is >>> Bundesliga and not that far off EPL and La Liga

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
2 of the top 3 players in the world, the best young defender talent in no-one knows how long + living legends of the game in Chiellini and Buffon - thats not somewhat relevant, even with just Juve Serie A star power is >>> Bundesliga and not that far off EPL and La Liga
But it's still only us. Having no competion at all does not help.

And Napoli and Roma are not rivals, nobody gives a shit about them.

You can't fix something that has been broken for years with three transfers.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Neymar this year. Mbappe next year because he will want to leave and play next to his hero, Ronaldo.

GOAT delivers even off the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)