Neymar - Forward - PSG (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If i was serious, i would make the remark that there isnt a single <insert country> student in the applied science department where i study
Was merely backing the other guy since he was right imo

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
&#1588;&#1610;&#1586;&#1610;&#1608;;3897274 said:
Racists watching each others back. :tup:
yes, i'm so very racist that i picked the Libanon born student as my labpartner in both our scientific project and biochemistry laboratory.

No, its because he isnt an arrogant prick and you are.

- - - Updated - - -

&#1588;&#1610;&#1586;&#1610;&#1608;;3897276 said:
:howler: Because where you study is the Mecca of science.

Keep em comin.
Belgium has a very high reputation in therms of education.

we are so far up that mountain that we cannot see you anymore :p

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
yes, i'm so very racist that i picked the Libanon born student as my labpartner in both our scientific project and biochemistry laboratory.

Your partner is so blessed.

:rofl:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

Lol a tip, using the argument of having a minority as your colleague to disprove it, is usually stuff actual racists think to bring up hehe.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lol a tip, using the argument of having a minority as your colleague to disprove it, is usually stuff actual racists think to bring up hehe.
I was wondering when someone was gonna point that out

&#1588;&#1610;&#1586;&#1610;&#1608;;3897282 said:
Your partner is so blessed.

:rofl:
Those who believe in evolution do not require blessing, we have a brain

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
As if saying that other people haven't got a clue isn't enough for B81. He has to call them ignorant as well.

The fucking irony.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As if saying that other people haven't got a clue isn't enough for B81. He has to call them ignorant as well.

The fucking irony.
:rolleyes: Just admit for once that you are wrong, and that Neymar is a wonderful player. You aren't always right you know. There is no harm in admitting your mistake ;)

So yes, regarding Neymar you are clueless, and Zac's comments towards Cheesio have been borderline ignorant and racist in this thread. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

Using my past failings against me is cheap and low btw, but I guess you prefer looking back instead of moving forward ;)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
FYI don't think you are, you just talk out of your ass with anything related to Brazilian footie.
I know, and offcourse, everyone is entitled to his own opinion

Perhaps growing up with del piero vs ronaldo arguments at football training, 1994WC, postparty ronaldinho, left a mark. or perhaps i'm right are you are all blind :snoop:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I doubt that any sane person would tell you that Neymar is a bad player. It doesn't have to mean that I'd want such a player in my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)