Neymar - Forward - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he's such a primadonna he won't last a year there...i see him fighting with 3 barca guys at a time...and i see barca doing a kaka bidding for him and losing good cash.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Just an idea...

We desperately need a star uprfont. Neymar's contract finishes in mid 2014 and he will walk out of Santos for free.

Till then we should be in a position where we could offer bigger salaries.

Honestly, Juve must be ambitious. Bearing in mind that he would arrive on a free, we could think about offering 12M a year for him.

I mean, imagine if we could offer at most 4M a year as salaries. If you think we would pay 40M for Neymar (but he would come for free), moving this value to salaries - 40M/5 years = 8M en plus per year. 4+8 = 12M per year.

Just a thought... 'cause to me we are a WC star striker and a very good SW away of being able to compete with the likes of Madrid, Barca and Bayern.

I know a lot of players would demand new contracts... but some of them would already have it, like Marchisio and Vidal. It's just a consequence of success.

This is not happening, but I definitely think it's worthy. Agnelli should think about that. Marotta obviously would never do stg like that.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If you think about it... let's suppose Jovetic was bought for 30M plus a 4M salary.

Juve would pay in 2 installments.

I mean, Neymar would cost 10M more, but 40M divided in 5 years... and it would be completely doable.

If Juve do well in Italy and Europe in the next 2 years, I'd say if Marotta really wants this, he could have a shot at it.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Neymar can suck a fat one. I'll take Jovetic or Falcao anyday of the week over him.
Neymar is already a legend. He's definitely going to be one of the best all time. And this is not hype. He is truly fucking amazing. 18yr old and hi was already the best and most important player of Brazil.

Also, he actually is more doable than the others. As I said, I don't know if a lot of people realize this, but he's leaving on a free in 2 years.

Jovetic and Falcao are impossible right now. Neymar in 2 years could not be impossible.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Neymar is already a legend. He's definitely going to be one of the best all time. And this is not hype. He is truly $#@!ing amazing. 18yr old and hi was already the best and most important player of Brazil.

Also, he actually is more doable than the others. As I said, I don't know if a lot of people realize this, but he's leaving on a free in 2 years.

Jovetic and Falcao are impossible right now. Neymar in 2 years could not be impossible.
Neymar is a great player but not yet a legend!
Will he be one of the all time best?! He can definitely be among the best given his potential. Will he be there is a different story as a person character is a very important factor and all of this depends on how he matures
Right now given the characters of Neymar and Jovetic I`d say Jovetic is the better choice as he is effiecent and has a character that will make him improve even further + given the styles of todays players I`d say Jovetic reminds me of DP the most.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We arent going to slash our wage structure, cause some kid that does wonderfull in brazil, wants tripple the wages that established players like vidal or chiellini make here.

Seriously,chances are he'll be a choker against physical well organised defences.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Just an idea...

We desperately need a star uprfont. Neymar's contract finishes in mid 2014 and he will walk out of Santos for free.

Till then we should be in a position where we could offer bigger salaries.

Honestly, Juve must be ambitious. Bearing in mind that he would arrive on a free, we could think about offering 12M a year for him.

I mean, imagine if we could offer at most 4M a year as salaries. If you think we would pay 40M for Neymar (but he would come for free), moving this value to salaries - 40M/5 years = 8M en plus per year. 4+8 = 12M per year.

Just a thought... 'cause to me we are a WC star striker and a very good SW away of being able to compete with the likes of Madrid, Barca and Bayern.

I know a lot of players would demand new contracts... but some of them would already have it, like Marchisio and Vidal. It's just a consequence of success.

This is not happening, but I definitely think it's worthy. Agnelli should think about that. Marotta obviously would never do stg like that.

Dude, he isn't leaving for free. And besides, 12M per year for him when your highest paid player is at like 5M per year? Yeah, great plan to cause disharmony at the club and make everyone demand higher wages.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Dude, he isn't leaving for free. And besides, 12M per year for him when your highest paid player is at like 5M per year? Yeah, great plan to cause disharmony at the club and make everyone demand higher wages.
Precisely. Juve must be competitive but I'll be damned if some sought after brat should get more than twice the salary compared to Buffon.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: People not wanting Neymar :howler:

May I remind you who we actually have in attack?! If we actually had a chance of getting him, most of you would be jizzing your pants. When we have the likes of cancer midget, cheese face, flaxen haired boy, and epic chin leading the line for us, we are in no fucking position to be scoffing at the signing of a player like Neymar.

We aren't going to be paying a kid 12 Million in wages (and rightfully so), but to say fortunately we won't be getting him is absolute and utter BS! The kid is a phenomenon FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)