Neymar - Forward - PSG (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Have you ever seen Neymar play Hus? be honest. Neymar is not a CF more like a wing forward who plays out wide, it's only natural he will score less.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need a killer in front of goal, not a fancy dribbler with tricks.

This team would be better with a Cassano-Dzeko than a Neymar-Amauri/Iaquinta. We can get almost 2 great players for the cost of him. We don't have money to burn on a player that's never played in europe. I'd rather we spend that on Suarez if we had to choose between the 2.

A 20+ striker >Neymar. Ask yourself, would it have been better to have bought Neymar now, or Trezeguet when we did?

Goals lead to wins, and that's what this team needs. No more average joes up top.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
We need a killer in front of goal, not a fancy dribbler with tricks.

This team would be better with a Cassano-Dzeko than a Neymar-Amauri/Iaquinta. We can get almost 2 great players for the cost of him. We don't have money to burn on a player that's never played in europe. I'd rather we spend that on Suarez if we had to choose between the 2.

A 20+ striker >Neymar. Ask yourself, would it have been better to have bought Neymar now, or Trezeguet when we did?

Goals lead to wins, and that's what this team needs. No more average joes up top.
What does that mean? It could be any 20 something old player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
the man is right tho

with melo, krasic and aqua,and quag, we got plenty of action going forward

however,with amauri and iaq, we rarely score.

what we really need apart from a leftback, is a striker that scores >20 GOALS per season.

if we have that and a leftback, this year, and we get CL again next year, we could splash it on a creative forward.

unfortunatly pastore or neymar are gone by then

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
If the player does not have a cool head, before splashing a whooping 30M on him, make sure he is capable of changing. Taking also into consideration the club's current position, certainly we cannot afford his attitude to be a problem.
30 million is indeed a crazy sum. Don't care how talented he is, anything above 20 is just not worth it.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Neymar is arguably the most talented young player in the world today. We should do anything to sign him even if it's a risk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's pretty obvious Neymar prefers us because we would actually play him every game since we have no attackers. He would be the man here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's pretty obvious Neymar prefers us because we would actually play him every game since we have no attackers. He would be the man here.
Just like amauri was going to be the man as soon as he had crosses and service...

:howler: I love the logic. Playing every game means "he is going to be the man"...it worked for amauri thus it works for everyone.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Just like amauri was going to be the man as soon as he had crosses and service...

:howler: I love the logic. Playing every game means "he is going to be the man"...it worked for amauri thus it works for everyone.
Excuse me, but I don't know what the hell you're talking about lol.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Excuse me, but I don't know what the hell you're talking about lol.
I know, either do I sometimes. :D

I was only kidding, I know you meant something else. Your avatar pic just makes me see red and I lost concentration when I saw it... :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't like how Amauri is eyeing me in that pic. :shifty:

Its almost as if he knows I don't like him, and he looks concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)