Next season's team (1 Viewer)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
i dont think juve need anymore strikers for next season, what we do need is a very good midfielder, and a young defender maybe two.

yeah man i was going to say that i totally agree with you.

they broght mutu to crash DP, he is not Gonna play till may , even the 6 years contract is not reasonable if we look to his talents (medium)

zalayeta doing good when he join the match(moves well-good header) why mutu ?

they should bring a fu**ing young superstar midfielders (20-25) years so they can invenst in the future.

tevez's price was 1 million in argentina. and now he is playing in brazil after 20 millions offer while he is under 23 of age.

go to south america and buy them cheap with excellent quality then sell them with big amount after you gain champoinships.

like what heppened with zidane ?

60$ BUCKS

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
it is true that we need a creative midfielder, but facts are facts, no playmaker is going to join while capello uses the current tactics.

and moggi shouldnt concentrate on one area of the team, IMO the defence, midfield and forwards all need subtractions and additions. I dont like it when moggi just buys defenders, or only forwards in transfer periods.

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
we will have cassano by the next season ... wait and see
why the f*** will be buy cassano, if moggi does this he is an ass.
we shouldn't buy him for the simple reason that we dont NEED him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
pecker:

Olivera can play as one. Nedved can play behind the forwards also, even if he isnt all that creative, at least the team looked more offensive when he played there under lippi. he doesnt need to play with another DM next to emerson, he can be more experimental.

Bringin in Cassano is a great idea, he can play as a playmaker as we saw in the Euro. He is a better support striker in my opinion, but with Mutu also at the club, i think Cassano behind Mutu and Zlatan would be the better option.

Then again, cheaper options to Cassano could be Riquelme or Aimar.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
next season's team:

We shall see the drastic changes from lippi to cappelo: most of our old players will retire or be sold such as the case with luliano. So at the moment these are the players we shall have for next year:

Goalkeepers:
BUffon
Chimenti
Bonnefoi

Defenders:
Zebina
Zambrotta
Cannavaro
Thuram
Montero
Pessoto
Birrindeli
Tudor
Chiellini (E a giugno tornerà Chiellini dalla Fiorentina".)
Masiello (Quote: E' il difensore del futuro, cresciuto nel nostro settore giovanile, è pronto per la prima squadra. )

MIdfield:
Emerson
Nedved
Manuele Blasi
Mauro German Camoranesi
Narcisse Olivier Kapo Obou
Ruben Olivera
Alessio Tacchinardi
Megnhi/Mascherano

Attack:
Del Piero
Ibrahimovic
Trezequet
Nonda
Mutu
Zalayeta

That looks an unbeatable squad. I think That in attack we shall loose some players to get better options on defence. Ferrara will stop from football, Montero/birindelli/Pessotto/Tudor can be sold and we get chivu plus we get chiellini back plus one new back up from our primavera Masiello. In the middle it seems like appiah will surely be sold and megnhi future is surely with Juventus.

What yu think?

Fream on!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
pecker:

Olivera can play as one. Nedved can play behind the forwards also, even if he isnt all that creative, at least the team looked more offensive when he played there under lippi. he doesnt need to play with another DM next to emerson, he can be more experimental.
Mr. Hat probably didn't know much about Oliviera before he came here so its understandable that he hasn't played that much.

Bringin in Cassano is a great idea, he can play as a playmaker as we saw in the Euro. He is a better support striker in my opinion, but with Mutu also at the club, i think Cassano behind Mutu and Zlatan would be the better option.

Then again, cheaper options to Cassano could be Riquelme or Aimar.
Dude if Riquelme continues like this he will be MORE expensive than Cassano in the summer for sure. :howler:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
No, Cassano will cost an arm and a leg for juve. he is italian and he is coming from Roma..hence...big bucks.

Riquelme is playing sublime football but he will still be cheaper than Cassano.

To be honest, it wouldnt surprise me if Cassano is a smoke screen for the likes of riquelme or an aimar to join.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
btw, im certain capello didnt expect olivera to play as well as he has been, but does that mean he cant start him now knowing he is capable?? the starting line up and formation doesnt have to be a fixed variable all season.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
No, Cassano will cost an arm and a leg for juve. he is italian and he is coming from Roma..hence...big bucks.

Riquelme is playing sublime football but he will still be cheaper than Cassano.

To be honest, it wouldnt surprise me if Cassano is a smoke screen for the likes of riquelme or an aimar to join.
Alot of people consider Riquelme the best in the world right now. Lifting a team to a level they couldn't even dream off. And in the summer he's going back to Barcelona. I'd be suprised if neither Chelsea or Real Madrid start bidding at this fella and then you can forget getting him under 50€m.

Anyways, that wasn't at all why i went here:

Code:
         Ibrahimovic  Trezeguet 
                  Mutu
     Nedved    Emerson    Camoranesi
Zambrotta   Cannavaro   Milito   Thuram
                 Buffon
Bojinov
Oliviera
Tacchinardi
Blasi
Chiellini
Tudor
Chimenti

Doesn't seem to far away. :D

May 4, 2004
this is my dream.. i know that there is NO striker here.. BUT i believe that this would work JUST fine.. ;)
Forza Juventus...
and btw. if nedved plays GOOD then i would move Zambrotta where zebina is and bench zebina :D

Code:
                Buffon
    Zebina  Thuram  Cannavaro  Chiellini
       Camoranesi  Emerson  Zambrotta
         Ibrahimovic  Mutu  Cassano

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
its a nice team.

i wouldnt mind this though:

buffon
zambrotta thuram cannavaro chiellini
mascherano emerson nedved
mutu zlatan cassano

i think that is more balanced.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Be real guys ...i saw a couple of games by olievera the 1 against palermo and sampdoria ..he sucked both games ..theres no great youngster in our current first team with the exception to blasi who will do at least better than tachi and zlatan .

Romano

May 22, 2004
You guys have LOST YOUR ****ING MIND?
WHAT ABOUT ***BENJAMIN***
Juventus star-talent and everybody is forgetting him...
Little bit dissapointed with you guys...
That guy is realy amazing and still young...

pff dissapointing of you... ALL !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)