Next season's team (1 Viewer)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We don't have the money to sign Cassano....... and we don't need Nonda....
Our attack is fine

Ibra
Trez
DP
Mutu
Zala

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Why does everyone think that Riquelme will come to Juventus? Moreover, why does anyone think Riquelme will fit in the Serie A?
I don't think no one really think he'll end up here, its just hopes and dreams man. And yes, I think he's game would fit in Italy.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ronaldinho is in a lot of rumours. maybe moggi should offer trezeguet, nonda and Del Piero for him. Thats a fair offer, if not too much of an offer:D

Still, Ronaldinho, mutu and Zlatan would be the most talented forward structure you would ever see!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Come on, let's be realistic. Ronaldinho willl definitely cost us a bomb, and I don't think Moggi will sell any of our major players, even if he does I doubt we can afford it. Juve isn't a rich club and can't dish out 40 million euros easily. Come on, it's not like Juve will perish without Ronaldinho, we can still make it.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i know its highly unlikely he would join.

but i think with mutu signing already and zlatan becoming a star and settling in well straight away, why shouldnt moggi try and get the best by offering players like del piero and trezeguet. del piero hasnt got it anymore, he is a champion player, but juve isnt charity either. trezeguet plays his 15 games a season which isnt good enough.

use to them to get the quality players, if not ronaldinho, go for aimar or riquelme.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Tight budget/cheap 05/06 Moggi team:

Iaquinta Esposito
Olivera
Chiellini Emerson Camoranesi
Zambrotta Cannavaro Barzagli Zebina
Buffon

Not bad at all actually, come to think of it..

Sep 28, 2002
attackers for next season. lets say zalayeta goes so that leaves us with trez, ale, mutu and zlatan. trez and ale out with 3 month injuries and mutu gets suspended for cocain again. woohoo! :cheesy:

we need nonda

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I didnt think that Nonda will join us!
We have enough attacks.
Well, i think Zalayeta will leave us, or get on loan!

ciao
Forza juve

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, if we sell zalayeta and get 5 million for him and sign nonda on a free, that 5 million can go towards other areas.

this is what i mean, moggi can really make some cash off our forwards without having to spend on transfer fees.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
My team for next season:

4-2-3-1
Goalkeepers
-------Buffon
-------(Bonofoi- Chiementi)

Defenders:
Bonera(Zebina)- -Canavaro(Thuram)-Chivu()- Zambrotta(Chielini)

Midfield:
--------Emerson- Mascherano (Blasi, Tachinardi)
Mutu(Camo, Olivera,)--Rosicky(Maresca)--Nedved(Del piero, Behrami)
-----------Ibrahimovic(Nonda)-------

Out: Brindeli, pessoto, Montero, Appiah, Trezeguet, Tudor, Legrotalie?
And I think that we need more young player..

And at least 1 other Central defender, do you know someone??
I like the 4-2-3-1 formation very , we could switch to also 4-4-2

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
i dont think juve need anymore strikers for next season, come on we hav delpiero, trezeguet, zlatan, zalayeta and mutu.
what we do need is a very good midfielder, and a young defender maybe two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)