next friendly: Germany vs. Italy (2 Viewers)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
August 20, 2003
Germany vs. Italy
Stuttgart, Germany

Italy's squad will be announced on Saturday, August 16. Will be interesting to see if it's a full team. I'm sure a lot of teams will be reluctant to give up their players just 2 weeks before the season starts.

The important match for Italy will be September 6, in a Euro qualifer against Wales. I wouldn't be surprised if Trap names a "B" squad vs. Germany, and then the full squad in the big match against Wales.

Buy on AliExpress.com

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
August 20, 2003
Germany vs. Italy
Stuttgart, Germany

Italy's squad will be announced on Saturday, August 16. Will be interesting to see if it's a full team. I'm sure a lot of teams will be reluctant to give up their players just 2 weeks before the season starts.

The important match for Italy will be September 6, in a Euro qualifer against Wales. I wouldn't be surprised if Trap names a "B" squad vs. Germany, and then the full squad in the big match against Wales.
thanks for the information ;) do you know if we can see it on tv? Like RAI1 or sth?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Why? The Germans aren't that good in friendlies either and Holland beat them in a friendly last year 1-3, IN Germany.

Italy can do this - FORZA AZZURRI!! :strong:

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Why? The Germans aren't that good in friendlies either and Holland beat them in a friendly last year 1-3, IN Germany.

that's true, i saw that game!!:D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
A win against wales is a must if the Azzurri is to make it to the Euro 2004. I don't care about the germany friendly.Trap should try the fromation he will use against wales in that match.

for all interested all Italy matches are broadcasted live on Rai uno.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I think Trap has said he will select new faces for this match. I even think he said Blasi would be included, but that was before he went to Parma.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Yes, Baggio was called up :rolleyes: ( :dreaming: )

I say bring in Miccoli, Maresca, Di Natalie and the other youngsters.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Of course Holland beat them and they will always do it from now on, because they have the best attack in the whole Europe !!! They could play even with 5 strikers if they like to :D

Germany hasn't got any good attackers and its best defender, Metzelder, is injured for a few months, so I'm sure Italy will be the winner.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
A win against wales is a must if the Azzurri is to make it to the Euro 2004. I don't care about the germany friendly.Trap should try the fromation he will use against wales in that match.

for all interested all Italy matches are broadcasted live on Rai uno.
I totally agree with you about Trap using the formation that he plans to use against Wales in this match. It's very important for the players to gel together and get used to playing with each other since the majority of the group are from different clubs.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
The match is 2 days before my bday :D

Any news on if its going to be shown on tv?
Speaking of bdays, my mother celebrated her's on Thursday and my little brother will be 12 tomorrow :cool: And Mohammed said that RAI Uno would be showing the game, so if you have that then you should be able to see it :)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Speaking of bdays, my mother celebrated her's on Thursday and my little brother will be 12 tomorrow :cool: And Mohammed said that RAI Uno would be showing the game, so if you have that then you should be able to see it :)
looks like we havin so many leos around here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)