Next coach (35 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
What does your sauce say?
Still Pep, since March, so I still trust him.

According to him people near his staff said last sunday „important news this week“ (I’ve reported).

Now they’ve said, no further news about his future before sunday, guess we have to wait until fa cup final is over.

Edit: source has always said, if we can sign Pep we will, if not we‘ll stay with Allegri. But of course there‘s still the case Allegri wanted to go, I hope not.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Oh damn. I'm missing out on your hot takes. I should make time to read every single drop that oozes from your brain.
Please, for the love of God, shut up!
You're a massive tool and no I won't. I'm no different than anyone else on hear who shares info and because of you're dislike of me it bothers you. No one else apologise if they call something wrong and neither will they so you don't like what I say leave me be a fuck off.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You're a massive tool and no I won't. I'm no different than anyone else on hear who shares info and because of you're dislike of me it bothers you. No one else apologise if they call something wrong and neither will they so you don't like what I say leave me be a fuck off.
Except you ARE different. You watch Italian TV channels and repeat what they say hear usually without naming a course at first. Nobody else does that.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I really want to know who new coach is. Any reliable news here?

Its going to be one of inzaghi or conte or possibly Gasp i bet. Sarri a very slim chance as he doesnt fit club dna

Almost certainly will not be a foreign coach with 0 serie A experience and for the love of god please not mourinho.

Deschamps too is probably one of the candidates
Part of me doesnt really want to know who our coach will be. :mou: :miha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)