Next coach (1 Viewer)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We need someone who has long term plans.

Someone who will imply a style to us. "Ajax plays that way. Liverpool that way. Juve play like that."
Currently we don't play like anything. Very pleased to hear from the board that we are looking for an attacking style of play.

That is NOT Antonio Conte. I say this due to the history with us AND the transfers he requested for Chelsea.
He is NOT our man.

I would definitely cry if we sack Allegri only to replace him to Conte!

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Guardiola would be an interesting experiment. I'd love to see how his style would work with us.

But if he doesn't come, I won't lose sleep either. I think that Pochettino and Deschamps are both more compatible with our mentality/squad. Btw, I am not sure why everyone underestimates Deschamps so much. The guy won the world cup easily just a year ago.

Simone Inzaghi is another interesting gamble. But I thought we have moved past the stage of gambling. I mean, whoever comes has to manage Ronaldo.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Momblano continued mainly with Conte as the option
He hasn't heard Guardiola has said no

Also threw in Mourinho as the biggest name in terms of impact worldwide

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Momblano continued mainly with Conte as the option
He hasn't heard Guardiola has said no

Also threw in Mourinho as the biggest name in terms of impact worldwide

When placing coaches on a scale of defensive-offensive style of play, the three couldn't be more far away from one another.

Mourinho, Conte --------------- Allegri, Simeone --------Inzaghi------------------ Pochettino------Klopp, ten Haag,------ Sarri, Guardiola

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
EuroBet odds

Guardiola 3

Pochettino 3,50

Deschamps 5

Conte 7

Sarri 7

Inzaghi 11

Sinisa 11

Spalletti 15

Ten Hag 21

Gasperini 21

Mourinho 21

Klopp 35

Gattuso 75

Giampaolo 75

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In 3 seasons so far he:
17 - finished 5th and lost Coppa final to us
18 - finished 5th and lost Coppa semifinal to Milan on PKs. Also won the Supercoppa vs us and went out in EL to Salzburg in QF
19 - won Coppa, Serie A still ongoing (currently 7th?), lost to Sevilla in EL

Still very young and did it at a relatively big club historically (pressure and expectations, big fanbase), but not as rich as the top 5 domestic clubs. European success could have been a bit better as he should have beaten Salzburg. Otherwise very good 3 seasons under his command

- - - Updated - - -

When placing coaches on a scale of defensive-offensive style of play, the three couldn't be more far away from one another.

Mourinho, Conte --------------- Allegri, Simeone --------Inzaghi------------------ Pochettino------Klopp, ten Haag,------ Sarri, Guardiola
Random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)