Next coach (2 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Calciomercato said something about Allegri staying and the only question is if there is a renewal for another year or not
The worst thing they could do is give him just one extra year. If you agree to his demands, if you trust him then extend it for another 3 years and show that. This way next season after the first bad stretch we'll have the same shit all over again.

Either fire him or give him a long contract as a sign of intent and trust.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Yeah no half halfs, either get rid of him and bring in a coach that you want to build a system and squad with, or keep him and let him build the squad.
This! Unless the next coach gets to rebuild the team in his image then no stop gap bullshit. So either allow Allegri the players he wants and revamped squad to work or get a new coach that will start a new project no half ass stop Gap

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Momby when asked said he thinks Conte is the name.
Said another info told him a new coach has already signed.
2 sauces.
:baus:
Momblano is crazy, don't trust him. I also feel like it's time to depart with Allegri but it must be with a coach who is an obvious upgrade. There are not many coaches who will make a better season than Allegri IMO. I think the management knows this and will not take risks unless we can secure Guardiola, Poch or someone like Klopp or ten Hag.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Momblano is crazy, don't trust him. I also feel like it's time to depart with Allegri but it must be with a coach who is an obvious upgrade. There are not many coaches who will make a better season than Allegri IMO. I think the management knows this and will not take risks unless we can secure Guardiola, Poch or someone like Klopp or ten Hag.
can we get rid of these bums? :butchers:

we won't and history will repeat itself. No form and more injuries. #time4change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)