Next coach (17 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
conte is a better motivator than allegri, and that's the only upside of this potential replacement. oh, there's an other one too: inda won't get conte.

meh.

btw i still don't trust momblano.

Barese

May 9, 2019
I think that Conte would be great for this team. Most of our players would preform better in his systeem.

Spina and Cancelo are typical wingbacks and fit perfectly in 3-5-2.

Bonucci was great at the center of a 3 man backline. Probably Rugani will grow aswell.

Would love to see a partnership with Dybala and Ronaldo upfront.

Selling Cuadrado, Khedira, Costa etc and invest in a great CM please. It wouldn't be a very expensive turnover for the club.

Hopefully Pjanic will start to take more risks in his passing, because he plays to safe.

The thing that bothers me the most about Conte is that I blame him for letting go Del Piero so easy. Such a shame.

But for now... its hard to believe anything.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meeting and then meeting canceled and then meeting again - Anything concrete?

- - - Updated - - -

WTF is going on :) ))
momblan said i didnt say this.
Of course Conte signed.. wait two days and he will report Conte signed for Inter and that we are after some new name - Nothing concrete get out of these rumors. I wont believe anything until they conclude the meeting..

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Thanks everyone for the mentions but in the last year or so a number of things happened so that I have been focusing my Juve time to the Stadium.

My inside contact at Juve has had severe health problems and therefore I no longer have any insight in what happens at the Club. I have met and talked to Momblano, Zampini, Scarpa and other Juventibus members but I don’t know more then what they share on the social media.

Finally, I have always had to look after family members who have been unwell, hence my prolonged absence from the forum.

Thanks everyone for the messages, public and private.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think that Conte would be great for this team. Most of our players would preform better in his systeem.

Spina and Cancelo are typical wingbacks and fit perfectly in 3-5-2.

Bonucci was great at the center of a 3 man backline. Probably Rugani will grow aswell.

Would love to see a partnership with Dybala and Ronaldo upfront.

Selling Cuadrado, Khedira, Costa etc and invest in a great CM please. It wouldn't be a very expensive turnover for the club.

Hopefully Pjanic will start to take more risks in his passing, because he plays to safe.

The thing that bothers me the most about Conte is that I blame him for letting go Del Piero so easy. Such a shame.

But for now... its hard to believe anything.
1. I really dont understand why selling Cuadrado is a good thing.. He will fetch around 20-30M and he has a good value for us when playing..
2. Bonucci is done
3. Dybala will probably leave regardless of the manager`s identity
4. Khedira will definitely stay - Who would bid for him and even if some team asks for him he will move on a free transfer or some ridiculous low fee
5. Pjanic - I wouldnt be surprised to see him out this summer..

Aug 12, 2015
Thanks everyone for the mentions but in the last year or so a number of things happened so that I have been focusing my Juve time to the Stadium.

My inside contact at Juve has had severe health problems and therefore I no longer have any insight in what happens at the Club. I have met and talked to Momblano, Zampini, Scarpa and other Juventibus members but I don’t know more then what they share on the social media.

Finally, I have always had to look after family members who have been unwell, hence my prolonged absence from the forum.

Tanu you are THE guru!

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Lately Conte teams were playing more of 343 than 352, in this case Dybala is still useless. if its really 343 then Pjanic is also question mark.
Probably would look something like this:
Szczęsny
Ruga Bonu Chiello
Cancelo Emre NEW DM Sandro
Berna Ronaldo D.Costa

I like it.
Cuads can then rotate with either Berna and Cancelo, but we need one rotation player for left side too (or a starter ofc).
edit: but whats the point in signing Ramsey then?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Sorry to hear that my man, for your family member and your friend. Hope they recover, and ignore the clamour, when you have time visit and post more around here, your presence is appriciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)