Next coach (10 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Valeri Bojinov.

I know he is still playing, but he is a club legend. I am sure we can work sth out. He can bring Gigi back too, since they became very close when training together.

PP: He also has a WAG the average fan can afford. She would quell the protests here and pleasure a lot of the ultas. Agnelli winning everywhere!

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Valeri Bojinov.

I know he is still playing, but he is a club legend. I am sure we can work sth out. He can bring Gigi back too, since they became very close when training together.

PP: He also has a WAG the average fan can afford. She would quell the protests here and pleasure a lot of the ultas. Agnelli winning everywhere!
Lol he was a beast in my PES Master League, became club legend indeed

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I honestly thing it will be Conte with Pirlo as vice if we move on from Max

Hes a motivator, he was unlucky at Chelsea but I'm worried he's not tactically smart enough to bring us glory in Europe

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Now that Zidan is gone to Real I'd go for Atalanta's Gasperini. Conte and Deschamps have nothing on Allegri and at least Gasperini could offer his different philosophy of football.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Who is the Ajax coach? Ten Hag? Now there’s someone who knows how to get the best out of his players.

Watching Ajax against Real Madrid and Bayern, I was honestly amazed how such a fairly average group of players (with a few gems here and there) could play such fantastic football. It is really eye opening and makes you realize just how poorly we function as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)